Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fascism, Nationalism, Racism, Nazism.

Fascism, Nationalism, Racism, Nazism.

Discuss
    www.stormfront.org
    www.revleft.com
    if you are posting on stormfront use a proxy as they track IP's and often give them to redwatch etc.

personally i am VERY anti nazi, discrimination and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Segadoway View Post
    Discuss
    www.stormfront.org
    www.revleft.com
    if you are posting on stormfront use a proxy as they track IP's and often give them to redwatch etc.

personally i am VERY anti nazi, discrimination and such.
    I'm not quite sure what you are suggesting here? that people here go to those sites and discuss?

I mean why post those links? To get a bunch of traffic going from here to there?

I'm lost on this.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    I'm not quite sure what you are suggesting here? that people here go to those sites and discuss?

I mean why post those links? To get a bunch of traffic going from here to there?

I'm lost on this.
    should have explained that more lol, i want to discuss what people think about racism etc, and those links contain everything you want to know about it pretty much.

official retarded child chadfitzy's Avatar
    ......generly i hate em' and i think damn boneheads give real skinheads bad names

should have explained that more lol, i want to discuss what people think about racism etc, and those links contain everything you want to know about it pretty much.
    racists are humans.
    so their complicationists.
    but in their own manner.
    have you watched the believer?

I think you could find better resources if anyone was indeed in need of learning about what racism is. I'm hoping that no one here would want to post there.

While i cannot really respect the views or actions of someone who supports and follows racist ideals i find i have a lot more trouble with average people that harbour racist views but claim not to be racist. The extreme views of people that follow national or nazi movements does bother me and i often find the reasoning to be rather deluded but they know they are racist and that they issues and hatred based on peoples hate. But something i hear here a lot is statements like "i'm not racist i just hate pakkis" or "i don't hate them i just wish they would fuck off to their own country". And then of course there are the jokes, i think only a very small percent of people i have met would not find a racist joke funny. Most people just simply don't think about how prevalent racism is in our everyday lives, its ingrained in so many people, just little things like how they react differently to someone of a different race or letting a stereotype of a race be how you view them.

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    I think you could find better resources if anyone was indeed in need of learning about what racism is. I'm hoping that no one here would want to post there.

While i cannot really respect the views or actions of someone who supports and follows racist ideals i find i have a lot more trouble with average people that harbour racist views but claim not to be racist. The extreme views of people that follow national or nazi movements does bother me and i often find the reasoning to be rather deluded but they know they are racist and that they issues and hatred based on peoples hate. But something i hear here a lot is statements like "i'm not racist i just hate pakkis" or "i don't hate them i just wish they would fuck off to their own country". And then of course there are the jokes, i think only a very small percent of people i have met would not find a racist joke funny. Most people just simply don't think about how prevalent racism is in our everyday lives, its ingrained in so many people, just little things like how they react differently to someone of a different race or letting a stereotype of a race be how you view them.
    trust me just look through stormfronts forums and you will know everything you need and somethings you dont want to.
    revleft is their rival site, and they can explain teh many hypocrisies of nazis, check their anti fascism section

trust me just look through stormfronts forums and you will know everything you need and somethings you dont want to.
    revleft is their rival site, and they can explain teh many hypocrisies of nazis, check their anti fascism section
    What do i need to know?

Registered User Straightedge revenge's Avatar
    Leftwing Rightwing. political stew !!!!!
    I know quite a few bands afiliated to stormfront and they are not all mindless goons. I am sick of isms. The older I grow the more I see through all the political shit. Sure, hatred is bad, but I hate most non straightedge people. I suppose that is fascisim ? For every wrong there is a right. Humans are very stupid really. Very few seeing the world as it really is.

In summary. Im not a racisit. Im not a nazi And think both sites suck and have no idea why this thread is here, or why I am writing this shit in it !!!!!!!

Go listen to GBs and smile lots !!!
    The kids today couldn't stand one song in the pits we had back then !

Quote Originally Posted by straightedge revenge View Post
    leftwing rightwing. Political stew !!!!!
    I know quite a few bands afiliated to stormfront and they are not all mindless goons. I am sick of isms. The older i grow the more i see through all the political shit. Sure, hatred is bad, but i hate most non straightedge people. I suppose that is fascisim ? For every wrong there is a right. Humans are very stupid really. Very few seeing the world as it really is.

In summary. Im not a racisit. Im not a nazi and think both sites suck and have no idea why this thread is here, or why i am writing this shit in it !!!!!!!

Go listen to gbs and smile lots !!!
    i am smiling

Quote Originally Posted by Straightedge revenge View Post
    Leftwing Rightwing. political stew !!!!!
    I know quite a few bands afiliated to stormfront and they are not all mindless goons. I am sick of isms. The older I grow the more I see through all the political shit. Sure, hatred is bad, but I hate most non straightedge people. I suppose that is fascisim ? For every wrong there is a right. Humans are very stupid really. Very few seeing the world as it really is.

In summary. Im not a racisit. Im not a nazi And think both sites suck and have no idea why this thread is here, or why I am writing this shit in it !!!!!!!

Go listen to GBs and smile lots !!!
    I'm just wondering why you hate most non straightedge people? And also why you don't hate all non straightedge people?

Nationalism and fascism it very much serious problem in my country. At us numerous nazi skinhead movement. And the most awful that these people because of the hatred and ignorance try to connect ideas Straight Edge with fascism and racial pride. Also now they try to develop nazi-hardcore a stage they name itself Hardline. But they the only thing with whom only fight it with Anti-fascists. They even not a vegans or vegetarians they do not protect animals.
    They like to speak that in a hardcore there are no precise policy and consequently they can easy connect SxE ideas with their nazi shit. I think it's whole shit, i know that many of us are not in politics but always punk/hardcore scene was against racism and fascism.
    Punks, Hardcore/sxe kids, skinheads resist nazis on the streets and protect HxC/punk scene from dung. Some in the peace ways, the some people with the fists, but an essence in that that if it to not do that will occur too that has occured in England in in 70th with Skinheads. Many of our comrades are dead for their views. =(
    Just look http://www.antifa.org.uk/fallcom.htm

Some of great hardcore lyrics about fascism and prejudice:

7Seconds - RACISM SUCKS

Do you think that all blacks are niggers?
    Ignorance is an attitude
    You wallow in your racist stupor
    Have you really stopped to think?
    Do you believe in the K.K.K., do you think White Power rules today?
    Would you like to shoot a white man dead, would you like to bust
    a black man's head - No way!

In England there's the National Front, headstrong bunch, these fuckin' cunts
    With Webster as their figurehead, they liberate Hitler as he lies dead
    They think they're so bloody tough, paki-bashing ain't enough
    Martin Webster like the K.K.K., map out all the plans his own way

Racism sucks! Racism sucks! Racism sucks!
    Racism fucking sucks!

Some black folks call the white race scum, cos they think we are the only ones
    Who only live in prejudice, while a lot of blacks live just the same
    Do you really judge a man, by the color of his skin
    You got the color, you got no right, to fuck up everybody else's life

Racism fucking sucks!

CALIBAN - Destroy Fascism Lyrics [Endstand cover]

I've had enough of your lies
    Now it's the time to make it stop
    Spreading false propaganda how your race is clean
    How can you be so stupid? Colour doesn't mean a fucking thing

Now we're ready to fight for everyone's right
    To live without fear getting attacked by you
    Baldheaded assholes this we won't tolerate
    It's time to put end to this fucking hate

Destroy fascism!
    Antifascist action now...

Pointing finger - hard times

You think you’re so fucking right
    I thought judging people by colour
    was like choosing books by its cover
    but I’m not surprised
    I wonder when people will realize

we’re living in hard times
    HARD TIMES
    people aren’t blind to the only thing that shouldn’t mind
    SHOULDN’T MIND

these masks of fear shaped in our heads
    (the mentality of) “you better have a gun or you’ll be dead”
    so easy to hate so hard to embrace
    (neglecting essence) everybody deserves a chance

we’re living in hard times
    HARD TIMES
    people aren’t blind to the only thing that shouldn’t mind
    SHOULDN’T MIND

we’ll speak out, we won’t bow down
    fuck your system the time is now
    they may set the rules but we play the game
    just refuse to be their pawn
    so this picture will fucking stain
    what do you have better to show than racial pride
    'cause I only see old fears that you try to hide
    do you even know why you hate?
    why don't you get in someone's shoes and face their fate
    what if the world refused to turn
    your country at the dark
    where would you run?

Agnostic Front - Fascist attitude

Why should you go around bashing one another
    If they look or think different, why let it bother
    Everyones got their own style, their own thoughts
    Don't let it bother you, don't let it get caught
    Your fascist attitudes - we need the least
    With a scene that's fighting for unity & peace
    Don't need more anger; no more danger
    Don't need to hate; stop before it's too late
    Learning how to respect each other is a must
    So why start a war of anger & danger among us
    It's time to grow out of your nazi hypocrism
    When you really don't want part of a fucked up system

Youth Of Today - Prejudice

Arguing your point about which race is best
    think you've got some insight well it's just prejudice
    and the more that you argue the more mad you get
    well I don't want to fill myself with hate like that
    you're prejudice just look at you
    you're prejudiced and you're gonna be judged too
    You've taken your stance, you've split us apart
    let's see how many bad feelings you can start
    trying to make hatred seem real cool
    keep talking those facts you come off the fool
    you're prejudice just look at you
    you're prejudiced and you're gonna be judged too
    unite the race what listen
    we may be the same race but we're not the same [ PREJUDICE ]
    you're cowards looking for someone else to blame
    and you're just a few cause most are too smart
    to listen to all the shit that you start

The Brotherhood - No Tolerance (For Ignorance)

So proud of your country, nationalistic pride
    So proud of your race, prejudiced mind
    If you so love your country why can't you see
    It's made up of all people, no racial boundaries

We're dedicated to stop your ignorance
    Band together to bring you to your knees
    For your actions we have no tolerance
    Your blind hate, prejudice, a disease

Beating up kids who don't share your views
    Pull that shit with us and you'll lose
    We may lose some battles
    But we'll win this war
    We may have sat complacent once, no more

Quote Originally Posted by holdXtrue View Post
    Nationalism and fascism it very much serious problem in my country. At us numerous nazi skinhead movement. And the most awful that these people because of the hatred and ignorance try to connect ideas Straight Edge with fascism and racial pride. Also now they try to develop nazi-hardcore a stage they name itself Hardline. But they the only thing with whom only fight it with Anti-fascists. They even not a vegans or vegetarians they do not protect animals.
    They like to speak that in a hardcore there are no precise policy and consequently they can easy connect SxE ideas with their nazi shit. I think it's whole shit, i know that many of us are not in politics but always punk/hardcore scene was against racism and fascism.
    Punks, Hardcore/sxe kids, skinheads resist nazis on the streets and protect HxC/punk scene from dung. Some in the peace ways, the some people with the fists, but an essence in that that if it to not do that will occur too that has occured in England in in 70th with Skinheads. Many of our comrades are dead for their views. =(
    Just look http://www.antifa.org.uk/fallcom.htm
    how large of a group are the nazi hardcore kids?

Not large, but it grows. They and earlier tried to appropriate ideas SxE in the RAC and Hatecore to music but until recently they never tried to play hardcore and to imitate in clothes and mosh dances. All of us it is perfectly known what bad role means mass media can to play, I do not want that people associate my way of life and our scene with any shit like it. = ( These guys never were a part of our scene and now they try to appropriate and to the stupid ideas that that at all does not belong to them.

They sometimes like to mention that Hitler conducted a healthy way of life. It's so stupid... x(

p.s
    sorry for my maybe not excellent english language

Quote Originally Posted by holdXtrue View Post
    Not large, but it grows. They and earlier tried to appropriate ideas SxE in the RAC and Hatecore to music but until recently they never tried to play hardcore and to imitate in clothes and mosh dances. All of us it is perfectly known what bad role means mass media can to play, I do not want that people associate my way of life and our scene with any shit like it. = ( These guys never were a part of our scene and now they try to appropriate and to the stupid ideas that that at all does not belong to them.

They sometimes like to mention that Hitler conducted a healthy way of life. It's so stupid... x(

p.s
    sorry for my maybe not excellent english language
    don't worry about it, your english is awesome and I'm really glad you're here posting about it. We've gotten news reports but you're the first person actually from Russia to talk about it.

Thread Information