Thread: Fluff Fest 09

Fluff Fest 09

Hey, Europians.. is anyone going to the Fluff Fest?

more info here: www.myspace.com/flufffest
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lo0m View Post
    Hey, Europians.. is anyone going to the Fluff Fest?

more info here: www.myspace.com/flufffest
    some friends are going, but the lineup doesn't interest me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtD View Post
    some friends are going, but the lineup doesn't interest me at all.
    well im interested. have heart, trial, victims, deathis not glamorous etc are all great bands and as i didnt see have heart yet i want to make before they quit (as happened with verse btw) , but im also looking forward to visiting the cinema tent, the fanzine museum and seeing all the people. :-)
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

well im interested. have heart, trial, victims, deathis not glamorous etc are all great bands and as i didnt see have heart yet i want to make before they quit (as happened with verse btw) , but im also looking forward to visiting the cinema tent, the fanzine museum and seeing all the people. :-)
    this is gonna sound pretentious, but: i've seen have heart and verse a few times, wish i haven't. also, i didn't care about trial when they made teh exclusive reunion show in budapest, and now that they are playin everyhwhere again, it's even more embarrassing.
    and if i wanted to read old fanzines, i'd go to my shelves...
    festivals are not for me. Victims would be cool to see again, but i'm not gonna travel for them and the few others i'm interested in.
    bidip bo

dude, don't tell me that :-)) you'll ruin my time with your optimism ;-)

dude, don't tell me that :-)) you'll ruin my time with your optimism ;-)
    that's my take on the fest, sorry if it doesn't meet your view on it. I'd only want to see Ratos de porao and victims, and hit the distros, but it's not worth the time and money to me, especially because i'm at an all time low financially.

no problem, if this fest will be fucked up, then i will fuck it up myself :-) .. well, i wouldn't travel from Hungary, too.. but for me it's like 150km so there's no excuse for me ...

no problem, if this fest will be fucked up, then i will fuck it up myself :-) .. well, i wouldn't travel from Hungary, too.. but for me it's like 150km so there's no excuse for me ...
    I'd probably try and go if there wasn't an ocean in the way.

Thread Information