Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this is pretty great

official retarded child chadfitzy's Avatar
    what is the AHA? and what exactly are they advertising?

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    haha! awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by chadfitzy View Post
    what is the AHA? and what exactly are they advertising?
    did you read the article?

a bit. it was last night so i didnt want to read. i think i got it know.

I still have to love this argument....
    "How do we define 'good' if we don't believe in God? God in his word, the Bible, tells us what's good and bad and right and wrong. If we are each ourselves defining what's good, it's going to be a crazy world."
    Because God is the only way any one can know it's wrong to murder someone.

Those displays are dandy. Maybe there really is a War on traditional christmas as some of the paranoid fundamental christian's may think.

Quote Originally Posted by xLettuceHeadx View Post
    Those displays are dandy. Maybe there really is a War on traditional christmas as some of the paranoid fundamental christian's may think.
    why would you think there is? I'd see these more as a response to those charges than anything else, not to mention the idea of a traditional christmas isn't really christian.

God does not exist.

God does not exist. Those that perpetuate the strange concept of an all powerful master are either stupid or evil. I generally believe they are both. C'mon people, just be nice to each other... The Humanists that posted these adverts are probably just as sick and tired as me of living in a world where all the voodoo religions of the world are constantly rammed down your throat. Try life without God, it's easy!!

it gets kinda anoying when people say there definetly is or isnt a god. you dont know, there is no way to know. creation exceeds the imagiination

Quote Originally Posted by chadfitzy View Post
    it gets kinda anoying when people say there definetly is or isnt a god. you dont know, there is no way to know. creation exceeds the imagiination
    The BHA put up these ads.

i think that religion isnīt basically bad...but whatīs really bad is Church and bigotry...Because if you look back into history, the most people died due to some clerical enmity or some "superrior idea".

Everybody should have his own "God" in his mind. Because i really dontīt need some religious God to know, that to kill someone is bad.

By my opinion, and please forgive, religion as i know it, is for weak people.
    I’m trying as hard as I can to live my life and be a fucking man.

why would you think there is? I'd see these more as a response to those charges than anything else, not to mention the idea of a traditional christmas isn't really christian.

Saying that there is no god and that one should be generous to others for humanistic purposes seems to conflict with every fundamentalist christian's "reason for the season".

Quote Originally Posted by xLettuceHeadx View Post
    Saying that there is no god and that one should be generous to others for humanistic purposes seems to conflict with every fundamentalist christian's "reason for the season".
    yes, but the reality is that jesus wasn't born in december and was never the reason the for the season. The reality is that the actual traditions around christmas have very little to do with christ at all.

yes, but the reality is that jesus wasn't born in december and was never the reason the for the season. The reality is that the actual traditions around christmas have very little to do with christ at all.
    yes, the absolute majority of people celebrate Christmas not because of some religious occasion, but because ouf tradition. "Modern" Christmas have nothing to do with Christianity. Itīs just an occasion to meet your family and celebrate a few days of yule-tide. But sometimes is very hard to relax during the Christmas madness :-)
    I’m trying as hard as I can to live my life and be a fucking man.

Thread Information