Thread: what's up people?

Semi-Intelligent Entity xCrucialDudex's Avatar

what's up people?

Check this out:

Direct URL: http://electricsheepcomix.com/infogf...riageChart.png

My friend found this somewhere and posted it in her blog. I decided to post it here too. Can you see anything missing?

Homosexuality debate aside what's up everyone? I moved to a new place a week ago and have connected to the Internet only today. It was good to stay away from the Net for a while but it seems you can't easily live without at least some access to the Internet these days. So, yeah I'm back in business expect some comments and posts.

Uhm how's your summer guys? It's got real hot over here recently. The Black Sea is +28- 32 celsius. It's way too hot.

Going on a hike today! A tight group of 7 people and we're going to Sevastopol and stopping at a place called Fiolent Cape. It takes you a bus and a taxi to get there. I've lived in the Crimea for almost a decade and I heard a lot about the site but it's going to be the first time that I actually go there. Rumor has it it's an awesomely beautiful place. Hopefully, it really is. Surprisingly people aren't going to drink - either at all or heavily (it means lots of vodka over here). One guy may take champaign (yeah, I know what you thinking... a weird beverage to bring over to a hike... I'm puzzled too) for himself and his girlfriend but it seems people aren't just going to drink which is great. Taking a bus at 6:05PM (it's 5:02PM right now) and we're staying over night. We're going to make shashlik and some random food, like charcoal baked potatoes (not sure if it's called like that but I hope you get the idea), some vegetables, etc. I'm going to sleep outside in a sleeping-bag yay. I love sleeping outside in summer so I'm excited. Well, I hope this is going to be a great hike.

Time to get ready for me. I hope everyone's doing awesome.

I wish it was as hot in Belgium as it's in Ukraine.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    I wish it was as hot in Belgium as it's in Ukraine.
    Man, it's a little too hot over here. I'd rather prefer average of +22 as it seems to be in Belgium than +50 as in Sevastopol today or average of +34 in Simferopol! I've just talked to a girl I got acquainted with on a bus on our way to Fiolent Cape, we sat together and it seems we made bus buddies, and well she's told me that her thermometer showed +50 Celsius in Sevastopol today. I don't have one, I rely on the Internet, but you could tell by the very hot air that it was really, really hot in Simferopol today too.

Quote Originally Posted by xCrucialDudex View Post
    Man, it's a little too hot over here. I'd rather prefer average of +22 as it seems to be in Belgium than +50 as in Sevastopol today or average of +34 in Simferopol! I've just talked to a girl I got acquainted with on a bus on our way to Fiolent Cape, we sat together and it seems we made bus buddies, and well she's told me that her thermometer showed +50 Celsius in Sevastopol today. I don't have one, I rely on the Internet, but you could tell by the very hot air that it was really, really hot in Simferopol today too.
    i'm pretty sure that it didn't get that hot, since it'd be like 122F and the only places that get that hot that I'm aware of is like the middle east. I hope you guys at least have air conditioning, because even at 34 without it, that would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    i'm pretty sure that it didn't get that hot, since it'd be like 122F and the only places that get that hot that I'm aware of is like the middle east. I hope you guys at least have air conditioning, because even at 34 without it, that would suck.
    I doubt that it was fifty too but my mom was in downtown Simferopol today and there was that light board that shows time, date and outside air temperature and it said +46C at 1PM. So it just might be true that it was +50C in Sevastopol today.

No air conditioning at my place, in office yes.

The problem over here is it's cloudy and there's rain everyday.. not a good summer dude.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    The problem over here is it's cloudy and there's rain everyday.. not a good summer dude.
    that's no good. it'll be 40 again here tomorrow. and that's no good either.

We need a good balance.

Z-spot Gaming community

Thread Information