Thread: Sex

Sex

Okay, so I'm thinking about a FWB (friends with benefits) type deal, because I'm not really looking for a relationship now. And I was wondering, if I use a condom, and the girl is drug/disease free, it doesnt go against straight edge, does it? I know most straight edge kids don't fuck, and I normally don't fuck, but it's been a while, lol. So yeah, tell me what you think.

i have sex with my partner, but we have been dating for around nine months. Honestly, do what you want, who cares about some arbitrary "rules" that are only enforced by other peoples' opinions of you. If you can live with it and think it's fine, then do it.
    It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us.

Quote Originally Posted by sxeforlife555 View Post
    Okay, so I'm thinking about a FWB (friends with benefits) type deal, because I'm not really looking for a relationship now. And I was wondering, if I use a condom, and the girl is drug/disease free, it doesnt go against straight edge, does it? I know most straight edge kids don't fuck, and I normally don't fuck, but it's been a while, lol. So yeah, tell me what you think.
    Why would it go against straight edge?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Idk, isnt like having sex with prostitutes against edge? But I'm not talking about prostitutes, I'm talking about normal people. Plust no promiscuous sex, but like I said, it's been a while, and Idk, I wanna experience new things.

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    Oh, it's this guy again....
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

well with me i have sex with my girlfriend but we have been dating for about a year and she to is straightedge i say only fuck if you've been dating for awhile
    Better to die quick fighting on your feet then to live forever begging on your limbs..

poisen free since birth xCINDYx's Avatar
    born n raised= LOS ANGELES--- currently= SANTA CRUZ
    my own personal thing is not to have sex with anyone im not in a relationship with.

but i feel that if u want to have a FWB its prefectly okay if thats the ONLY person you're doing things with, and if you're the ONLY person they are doing things with. b/c then its not promiscuous.
    LAuGH, LoVE, and LiVE POISEN FREE

Quote Originally Posted by sxeforlife555 View Post
    Idk, isnt like having sex with prostitutes against edge? But I'm not talking about prostitutes, I'm talking about normal people. Plust no promiscuous sex, but like I said, it's been a while, and Idk, I wanna experience new things.
    So why would it go against straight edge?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

xToxiCx
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    So why would it go against straight edge?

say same question
    has far as i no haveing sex is ok
    some of ppl ive talked to think being edge is about not haveing sex, drinking, and doing drugs (these ppl are not edge)
    but i always thought sex had nothing to do with being edge or not

Quote Originally Posted by xToxiCx View Post
    say same question
    has far as i no haveing sex is ok
    some of ppl ive talked to think being edge is about not haveing sex, drinking, and doing drugs (these ppl are not edge)
    but i always thought sex had nothing to do with being edge or not
    i think that promiscuity or moderation have au fond nothing to do with being edge or not...

but promiscous life is hardly compatible with "edge ideas"...
    I’m trying as hard as I can to live my life and be a fucking man.

Quote Originally Posted by xCINDYx View Post
    my own personal thing is not to have sex with anyone im not in a relationship with.

but i feel that if u want to have a FWB its prefectly okay if thats the ONLY person you're doing things with, and if you're the ONLY person they are doing things with. b/c then its not promiscuous.
    exactly. having more FWB´s is promiscous but if you dont´t want to have serious partnership, it´s good to have one FWB than going to some fancy house...
    I’m trying as hard as I can to live my life and be a fucking man.

Quote Originally Posted by xjohykx View Post
    i think that promiscuity or moderation have au fond nothing to do with being edge or not...

but promiscous life is hardly compatible with "edge ideas"...
    "I Don't Smoke. I Don't Drink. I Don't Fuck."

Although straight edge has evolved. Don't fuck as a conquest, and most would say that is straight edge. Drinking coke is also, by many, considered ok. Although that is clearly a drug. Don't ask the question. You should already know the answer. Be true to your beliefs and don't do mind altering drugs. Then call yourself Straight Edge.

Thread Information