Thread: I hate being around drunk people.

I hate being around drunk people.

Does anyone else hate being around drunk people? I like people who are intellectual and can actually function properly. Also I hate people throwing up, it's gross.
    Nobody ever became famous without causing controversy.

I don't hate my girlfriend when she's sick and needs to throw up.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

**I'm posting here because I don't want to make another thread and this seemed like the most appropriate spot.**

As much as I love my husband and friends, I too hate watching them make poor decisions regarding their health. I just got home at 3:38 am after a night out with the girls for my friend's bachelorette party. I am the Maid of Honor, so I couldn't get out of this ridiculous ritual, so I was, of course, the designated driver. The night was long, but everyone made it home safely and they seemed to have fun. I was bored and annoyed most of the night.

Last night was the boys' bachelor party. I woke up to find my husband asleep in the closet. He was completely hung over, but I found it hard to be sympathetic because he made these choices with the full knowledge of what it could do to his body.

Anyway, I'm exhausted and going to bed now. Hopefully Hubby will be home soon from Bachelor Party Pt.2 nonsense.

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    that sucks, i think it's copeable as long as you dont have to deal with their poor choices, taking care of drunk people suck
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Thread Information