Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: catholic church decides that unborn fetus aren't people

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    you mean everyone else, but you?
    To an extent, yes.

Seeing as how almost everyone I know comes to me with their problems, clearly I'm at least somewhat more intelligent than them. Bloody obvious solutions to their problems never occurred to them, or they are too lazy to do it and expect me to it for them.

At least one individual who seems to be a drug addict (not sure why he's allowed to continue to live in the apt building) who can't seem to take a hint that I hate him (even when I said so one day, though somewhat indirectly) even comes to my door bugging me for help. I need to quit being nice and answering the door, I guess.

Hell, one of my neighbors even said to me "You really have your shit together.". And I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubey View Post
    To an extent, yes.

Seeing as how almost everyone I know comes to me with their problems, clearly I'm at least somewhat more intelligent than them. Bloody obvious solutions to their problems never occurred to them, or they are too lazy to do it and expect me to it for them.

At least one individual who seems to be a drug addict (not sure why he's allowed to continue to live in the apt building) who can't seem to take a hint that I hate him (even when I said so one day, though somewhat indirectly) even comes to my door bugging me for help. I need to quit being nice and answering the door, I guess.

Hell, one of my neighbors even said to me "You really have your shit together.". And I do.
    so you're a disabled guy on food stamps, but you're super smart and better than everyone else? It doesn't really sound like you're all the qualified/capable of making the judgements on others that you do, but that might just be the point.

so you're a disabled guy on food stamps, but you're super smart and better than everyone else? It doesn't really sound like you're all the qualified/capable of making the judgements on others that you do, but that might just be the point.
    Actually, I am in a better position to evaluate and make judgements upon what I witness. I study and dwell on subjects more than the average person. Most people are too busy to give a damn about anything except themselves. They live in a bubble where the only thing that matters is themselves.

People wonder how I can know so much about any given subject I begin to talk about. It's because I don't have to waste time and energy on providing my basic needs. I can devote all of my time to learning.

So yes, I am in a better position to make such assumptions out of my full time, scholastic way of life.

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    People wonder how I can know so much about any given subject I begin to talk about. It's because I don't have to waste time and energy on providing my basic needs. I can devote all of my time to learning.
    dude, no disrespect, but that was hilarious.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Actually, I am in a better position to evaluate and make judgements upon what I witness. I study and dwell on subjects more than the average person. Most people are too busy to give a damn about anything except themselves. They live in a bubble where the only thing that matters is themselves.

So yes, I am in a better position to make such assumptions out of my full time, scholastic way of life.
    so somehow by not living life, you're somehow more qualified to tell other people how to live theirs? And by studying do you mean in college, or just sitting around reading the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    dude, no disrespect, but that was hilarious.
    It's a basic socioeconomic fact. If you aren't stressing about your next meal or keeping a roof over your head in the form of working, you are free to peruse other avenues in life. It's one of the arguments in factor of "basic income".

Ask most anyone on the street if they follow politics or know pretty much anything about anything outside of their bubble of pop culture, sound bites from the so-called "news" and their job and they will most likely say "I'm too busy". People who work for a living (as in, 1 full time or 2-3 part time due to the effed up job market) don't generally don't have the time to sit down and learn about things that aren't relevant to keeping their finances flowing or what caters to their entertainment desires.

so somehow by not living life, you're somehow more qualified to tell other people how to live theirs? And by studying do you mean in college, or just sitting around reading the internet?
    You know know that probably 2/3 of info online IS real, if not even 3/4. The source your information cines from is what counts. I read a ton about history online as well as in old (pre-1950) books. History gets glazed over the further from the event occurring. Just look at the legacies of Reagan and Dubya. Despite both being horrid, they have already been glazed over heavily by propaganda to make them seem less horrible for when history books get written about them in 50-100 yearsl, as well as the short term in the form of elections.

You know know that probably 2/3 of info online IS real, if not even 3/4. The source your information cines from is what counts. I read a ton about history online as well as in old (pre-1950) books. History gets glazed over the further from the event occurring. Just look at the legacies of Reagan and Dubya. Despite both being horrid, they have already been glazed over heavily by propaganda to make them seem less horrible for when history books get written about them in 50-100 yearsl, as well as the short term in the form of elections.
    History isn't valuable in a vacuum. It has to be augmented and viewed through the eyes of experience. By all accounts you're not really living. You're reading stuff, thinking yourself superior but not actually experiencing life. Reading about life, isn't live, and certainly doesn't give you any insight on how to tell other people how to live their lives when you aren't even living yours.

I guess he live his life differently from most people.

It's a basic socioeconomic fact. If you aren't stressing about your next meal or keeping a roof over your head in the form of working, you are free to peruse other avenues in life. It's one of the arguments in factor of "basic income".

Ask most anyone on the street if they follow politics or know pretty much anything about anything outside of their bubble of pop culture, sound bites from the so-called "news" and their job and they will most likely say "I'm too busy". People who work for a living (as in, 1 full time or 2-3 part time due to the effed up job market) don't generally don't have the time to sit down and learn about things that aren't relevant to keeping their finances flowing or what caters to their entertainment desires.
    It is insane to me how delusional you are. If you have so much time to spend "learning" maybe somewhere in your reading you could have learned that when you end a sentence with a quotation, the period goes before the final quotation mark. Normally I am not petty enough to pick on someone's grammar, but when you're talking shit about how much smarter you are than everybody else because you're unemployed, it seemed fitting to point out what you apparently don't know.

Also, if you honestly believe that everybody who works for a living thinks only about money and are not open to learning new things, I pity the lives of the people around you who led you to that asinine assumption.
    Last edited by mouseman004; 02-10-2016 at 02:01 PM.
    Later Days

Nitpicking an improperly placed period? You REALLY had to grasp at straws to try to discredit me. I never claimed to be the god of grammar/punctuation so I'm not sure why you thought that would offend me. Oh well, nice try but you failed.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    It is insane to me how delusional you are.
    You are wrong. I know what I am and that's all there is to it. No one can know myself better than I. End of discussion.

I don't think you get the "point", dude.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Nitpicking an improperly placed period? You REALLY had to grasp at straws to try to discredit me. I never claimed to be the god of grammar/punctuation so I'm not sure why you thought that would offend me. Oh well, nice try but you failed.

You are wrong. I know what I am and that's all there is to it. No one can know myself better than I. End of discussion.
    It wasn't grasping at straws, it was making a point that you obviously missed. You're apparently smarter than everybody else who works for a living though, so you'll eventually get it.
    Later Days

Thread Information