Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatever's on your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    It's gonna snow again.
    it's like 19 and sunny here today...

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaRant View Post
    Absolutely no wedding present! Although she expects presents still.

No, it's not tradition. Her family is very upset that she's doing this. She's just that tacky. I don't mean the backyard wedding; I've been to a couple of those and they were nice enough. It's just that the phone invitation; last minute invite (we used to be best friends); and the actual asking to bring food, drinks, and chairs rubs me the wrong way.

Anyway, I have to share this too:
    I was at my roller derby team meeting and one of the girls said, "I quit drinking." To which I replied, "Bitch, you have a beer IN YOUR HANDS." "Uh, I mean, I quit to the point of a three drink minimum." I find my conversations with my teammates hilarious. I've been giggling about that one since Thursday.

Hubby update: He had to have a third MRI done this week. Neurologist appointment will be on Tuesday to discuss results.

Okay, off to the farmer's market in the rain.
    I never understood people that throw a party and expect other people to do all the work. Especially something like a wedding. Informal pot luck is one thing, but expecting everyone to do the work for you is selfish.

Fingers crossed on the results. I honestly hope that at some point soon we'll get to the point where you do a test and get results super fast. The waiting is the worst.

Half Belgium couldn't get to work or school yesterday because of the snowfall. I guess every country will laugh at us now?
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Good news!
    Hubby's scans showed that he has a magna cisterna cyst. That basically is a large growth that's not causing damage - so there's no surgery necessary. He's enrolled in a migraine study to see if we can find out what's causing his blinding migraines.

On the same day, I received a call about an interview at a charter school down the street. :D

Haha, awesome Carla! Enjoy your day!!
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

Good news!
    Hubby's scans showed that he has a magna cisterna cyst. That basically is a large growth that's not causing damage - so there's no surgery necessary. He's enrolled in a migraine study to see if we can find out what's causing his blinding migraines.

On the same day, I received a call about an interview at a charter school down the street. :D
    I am glad to hear it is good news! And congratulations on the interview!
    Later Days

Good news!

That's great news!

I have nothing I have to do today and tons of homework to do yet I can not get myself to 'waste' my day doing the homework... what is wrong with me?!?!
    My support has no conditions, I will always have your back.

I recognize myself in you easy.

Z-spot Gaming community

Quote Originally Posted by easy View Post
    I have nothing I have to do today and tons of homework to do yet I can not get myself to 'waste' my day doing the homework... what is wrong with me?!?!
    you have tons of homework to do today. This is also why I dropped out of college and why I hope to never have homework again.

It's time for some sun.. I'm getting really sick of this weather, it doesn't give me a positive vibe. I could use some positivity!

Z-spot Gaming community

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    It's time for some sun.. I'm getting really sick of this weather, it doesn't give me a positive vibe. I could use some positivity!
    Tomorrow's the first full day of spring and it's barely going to be above freezing. I really hope it warms up to where it's supposed to be soon.

Or else it will be a superawesome summer?

Z-spot Gaming community

My employment contract was set to expire April 1st. Thursday I was offered a permanent job at a school in Calgary doing what I am doing now. Then yesterday the school I currently work at decided to make my position permanent! Within a 48 hour period I went from planning for unemployment, to planning a move to Calgary in April, to having a career in the place I currently work and love! It has been a pretty good week!
    Later Days

Sounds like good times are ahead, enjoy! So now you don't have to move anywhere?

Z-spot Gaming community

Thread Information