Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatever's on your mind

Wow, that's insane! Although, it was freezing here a few days ago and now it's 13°C..
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    What do you do to get healthier, Carla?
    I've added green juices and protein shakes, and am trying to eliminate sugar and gluten in my diet. Apparently I'm sensitive to gluten. Also, I've been trying to eliminate stress factors.

When I get bored I like to eat.. candy, chocolates, chips, whatever! Now I try to stop that by eating fruit instead. It works pretty well! Also a lot of running these days cause the weather isn't that great for cycling.

I guess all of you Americans will be watching the Super Bowl on Sunday?
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

Ha-ha! One of my students asked me who I was rooting for in the Super Bowl and I said, "Is that this weekend? Who's playing?" We don't even have live television in our house right now - everything we watch is on Hulu or Netflix. I'm going to a Groundhog Day potluck today though! :D

World champiosnhip cyclo-cross in Louisville, Kentucky! Go go Belgium!

Z-spot Gaming community

World champiosnhip cyclo-cross in Louisville, Kentucky! Go go Belgium!
    I didn't realize this was a big thing in Europe. It's not here at all.

It's mainly a big thing in Belgium. The Netherlands did well but they don't pay big attention to it.. Still, Belgium prevailed again.
    The Americans who were there went crazy tho, they loved it too.

Z-spot Gaming community

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    I didn't realize this was a big thing in Europe. It's not here at all.
    Nor did i!
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Is curling big anywhere else in the World? It is huge here in Canada (I got into it to impress a girl who curled, and it just kind of stuck...), and I know that there are a lot of great international teams (Scotland, Norway, China, etc.) so I am just curious if it has a big following elsewhere.
    Later Days

I thought it was big in Scandinavia, but not sure.

Z-spot Gaming community

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    Is curling big anywhere else in the World? It is huge here in Canada (I got into it to impress a girl who curled, and it just kind of stuck...), and I know that there are a lot of great international teams (Scotland, Norway, China, etc.) so I am just curious if it has a big following elsewhere.
    you mean competitive sweeping?

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    oh, man...
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Are women better in curling than men? Serious question.

Z-spot Gaming community

Yeah I suppose that about as exciting as it seems. Like I said, got in to it to impress a girlfriend who curled, and 4 years later I still find myself following it. Plus Canada OWNS so it's an ego boost in a world full of sports that Canada sucks at.

Are women better in curling than men? Serious question.
    I don't think so. I personally know more women who curl. But at the "professional" level men seem to be better. Although there are a lot of mixed tournaments with men playing with women, so I don't think the differences compare to other sports.
    Later Days

Anyone doing some traveling this year? Now that Brussels Airlines is flying directly to New York AND Washington Dulles I really want to go back to the States.

Z-spot Gaming community

Thread Information