Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatever's on your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    The one jewelry that's also really useful. Was it pricey?
    yeah....

Is it really 20 January? Can't believe this.. Now that my girlfriend left me, I feel like I'm in a midlife crisis. Is that possible if you're 24?
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Is it really 20 January? Can't believe this.. Now that my girlfriend left me, I feel like I'm in a midlife crisis. Is that possible if you're 24?
    It's always hard when you are used to something being there and it goes away. You'll get used to it and feel better with time.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    It's always hard when you are used to something being there and it goes away. You'll get used to it and feel better with time.
    I sincerely hope this description to be true, for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by indestructible View Post
    I sincerely hope this description to be true, for everything.
    I've been through my fair share of loss and it always has been for me.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    It's the third time it happened to me, so I should know that. I always ended up crazy in love with another girl, but years later. It feels like I'm tired of waiting for the right one (it felt really good with this girl and I was good for settlement). Still, time is moving and you can't do anything about it (not anymore, tried everything..). The sickness, sadness and anger just makes it so hard sometimes, when I think about the memories and that's she's with someone else now.

How is the temperature in the US now btw? I heard it was freezing in every state, last week?
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

Born tö lose/Live tö win Anonymous Ghost's Avatar
    It's the third time it happened to me, so I should know that. I always ended up crazy in love with another girl, but years later. It feels like I'm tired of waiting for the right one (it felt really good with this girl and I was good for settlement). Still, time is moving and you can't do anything about it (not anymore, tried everything..). The sickness, sadness and anger just makes it so hard sometimes, when I think about the memories and that's she's with someone else now.

How is the temperature in the US now btw? I heard it was freezing in every state, last week?
    Maybe that's the problem, you're expecting for someone to come, change your of life and stay forever. What if we've been all living a lie regarding romance and there is no such thing as "THE right one"? What if instead there are "The right ONES"? What I mean is that I like to think that there is always a right person for the right time and when that time is done, we should just let it go and move on without expecting anything to happen. Just live your life, be happy and don't let your happiness depend on anyone else but yourself. A significant other is not supposed to make you happier, but to complement your own happiness. Nothing in life lasts forever whether we like it or not. It's just like having this really great meal that you never want it to end, so you keep saving something for later so it lasts forever instead of just enjoying it while you have it. Then it rottens with time but you don't want to throw it away because you keep remembering how good it was and want to keep eating it and you keep seasoning it trying to make it taste like before. LET IT GO!!! Be happy that you had the pleasure of tasting it, now it's rotten, throw it away and go on with your life, keeping eating it is just gonna make you feel worse with every bite. The best things in life come when you're not expecting them. THERE ARE PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA, you'll meet another great one, and when that one is done, you'll find another. Don't be sad because it ended, be happy because you made it work for the time it lasted regardless if it was just a few days, a few weeks or 20 years. In fact, there's people I can't even stand being with for just a couple of hours, so congratulations!! You made it over two years!! Way to go!! Now... MOVE ON!!
    Last edited by Anonymous Ghost; 01-21-2014 at 04:17 AM.
    "We are the ones with the radiating eyes, we are the ones who have a fire inside..."

Very pragmatic. I´ll keep that in mind in case it ever happens I don´t manage to finish my sandwich.
    Last edited by indestructible; 01-21-2014 at 05:48 AM.

A good read, thanks Anonymous Ghost.

Z-spot Gaming community

I met my nieces for the first time this month. They're 2. They're pretty awesome. My sister and I haven't been on the best terms since before they were even conceived. Her husband it turns out is a heroin addict so we've been trying to do what we can to help out. It's amazing what heroin can do to a family. Dude has stolen from his business. his wife, my parents and his kids savings. he's invented and then killed friends to explain benders. It's been some good times. At least the kids are fun.

I guess he's still around? Can't imagine living with a person addicted to heroin/drugs. How does your sister deal with him?

Z-spot Gaming community

I guess he's still around? Can't imagine living with a person addicted to heroin/drugs. How does your sister deal with him?
    He's been kicked out but still around because she legally can't prevent him since he hasn't been arrested for anything yet. She's hoping to start the divorce stuff this week if she can.

Today is the first day above freezing in weeks. It feels damn near tropical at this point.

Heh, it's not been freezing here for almost a year! We're maybe hitting 10°C next week, crazy. I sometimes wonder if winter will even start this year.

Z-spot Gaming community

Heh, it's not been freezing here for almost a year! We're maybe hitting 10°C next week, crazy. I sometimes wonder if winter will even start this year.
    The complete opposite of here. It's been way colder, way longer than normal.

Thread Information