Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatever's on your mind

Whatever's on your mind

So, tell me!

I finished my exams two days ago and I have little less than three weeks of vacation. Don't really know what to do, work a little bit and do some sports probably.
    Oh yeah, now that the mouseman is graduated, am I the only one with exams here?
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    So, tell me!

I finished my exams two days ago and I have little less than three weeks of vacation. Don't really know what to do, work a little bit and do some sports probably.
    Oh yeah, now that the mouseman is graduated, am I the only one with exams here?
    No, i still have exams, both for my degree and for music as i decided it would be worthwhile getting graded.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    i have this old 90's song stuck in my head, kinda hiphop maybe, but i dont know the lyrics or name of the artist or song. the lyrics go dundudu hop dunduduhop or somethin'
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Lifestyle_X, you´ve got three weeks to figure out the title of that song, will you manage?

It's probably the Wu Tang Clan with C.R.E.A.M.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

Enjoy your vacation! and tell us what you´re up to.

Hmm, I hope the snow will disappear and the temperature will rise a bit so I can do some cycling. Also: visit some people and chilling.

Z-spot Gaming community

Unusually snowy winter in the south, I don´t bicykle this period either. How about snow tires?

Hmm, I hope the snow will disappear and the temperature will rise a bit so I can do some cycling. Also: visit some people and chilling.
    We got an unexpected dumping of snow yesterday. I made the best of it and went tobaggonning tonight.
    Later Days

An unexpected dumping of snow? They dump all the snow of Canada where you live? I don't get it!

Z-spot Gaming community

But then who can truly understand the forces of nature and the workings of Canadian snow!

For me lately, I've been focusing on limiting my tv and online time so I can focus on my goals of getting a new job, getting healthier, writing more, and getting preggers. ;) It's not very hardcore, but it's me right now. Ha-ha!

Positive stuff - and could all be done in a hardcore mood, why not!

What do you do to get healthier, Carla?

Z-spot Gaming community

An unexpected dumping of snow? They dump all the snow of Canada where you live? I don't get it!
    By "dumping" i just meant it snowed a lot. And they weren't calling for any of it. Although to keep with the trend of unpredictable weather, it was cold today, but the freezing rain has turned into regular rain, and the temperature is supposed to increase almost 20 degrees (celsius) by tomorrow!
    Later Days

Thread Information