Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatever's on your mind

thanks dude, she is awesome, i have never been this happy. Its all quite indescribable right now but its all awesome.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    thanks dude, she is awesome, i have never been this happy. Its all quite indescribable right now but its all awesome.
    I hope for your sake that she learns to sleep through the night soon. Hopefully we'll be over again at some point soon so we can meet her.

Wow! Congratz to you Ed, and the mother ofcourse!! You guys look really great, must be amazing.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

i have a daughter
    Congratulations! That is incredible.
    Later Days

Anyone who uses Strava when cycling or jogging?
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    What are state and Common Core standards?
    Whoa, sorry I missed this a month ago. The standards are the goals and skills that every student must achieve at each grade level in the US educational system.

which means im a daddy

THIS TOO! CONGRATULATIONS Ed!

Um, who decided it was okay for me to agree to be the Maid of Honor in my friend's wedding? I have no idea how I'm going to meet the expectations of a bachelorette party without losing my mind.

I don't even know what you have to do then. Good luck!

Z-spot Gaming community

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    which means im a daddy

i dont know how i missed this, but congratulations man. that's pretty awesome
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

How is everybody?

Z-spot Gaming community

How is everybody?
    we've had better weeks. one of our cats has cancer and won't be with us that much longer and Viv's grandmother is in the hospital and we're expecting her to pass away any time now.

I'm very sorry to hear this. Does this mean you guys are in the UK now?

Z-spot Gaming community

I'm very sorry to hear this. Does this mean you guys are in the UK now?
    Not yet, we're waiting to hear what's happening when. We're leaving for TX on Tuesday for the rest of the week, so we'll probably come home from that, do a bunch of laundry and leave right after we get back.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    we've had better weeks. one of our cats has cancer and won't be with us that much longer and Viv's grandmother is in the hospital and we're expecting her to pass away any time now.
    I am really sorry to hear that. One of my cats just passed away from cancer a couple of weeks ago. It always seems to silly to be so hurt when a pet dies, but it is essentially losing a member of your family. I am also very sorry to hear about Viv's grandmother. My thoughts are with you two and your families.

How is everybody?
    Things are okay. I just got back from presenting something at a conference in the booming metropolis of Regina, Saskatchewan. The conference was fun and the presentation was received really well.

On a less happy note, my mother is currently being tested for cancer. Apparently there is a growth and her doctor thinks it could be cancer, but nothing is confirmed yet. The hardest part is the waiting for test results because being unsure about something like this is just a terrible feeling. Hopefully it isn't cancer, my fingers are crossed.
    Later Days

Thread Information