Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Whatever's on your mind

Are there more floods in the last decade in your area (TX or DC) ?
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    Are there more floods in the last decade in your area (TX or DC) ?
    we were in drought for years, because of a weather pattern called el nino it's been really really rainy.

Tomorrow will be extremely rainy again with thunder and hailstorms. 99% chance the streets will be flooded again.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

Tomorrow will be extremely rainy again with thunder and hailstorms. 99% chance the streets will be flooded again.
    was there bad flooding? What's the general consensus over there about Brexit?

Well, there was no rain whatsoever, weird! I'm not following the Brexit news and I don't hear a lot of people talking about it here. But that's Belgium, even with the bombings in Brussels and the national airport, people weren't taking over the streets etc... My mom says this will get more worse than the financial crisis of 2008 tho.

Z-spot Gaming community

Semi-Intelligent Entity xCrucialDudex's Avatar
    Is this forum dead yet?

That's what's on my mind.

I know xsecx moved to Texas (I think ?). He clearly still pays his hosting bills.

Wondering how Mr. Ed is doing as well.

What's new everyone?

Seems like this age of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram destroyed good ol' days of the Internet forums where people actually attempted to have meaningful conversations (and many other types of conversations not exactly falling under that category).

It's kinda like a few years ago, not too much going on in here but a place to catch up, I guess.

I watch a lot of movies at the movie theatre nowadays and just finished my third season of bicycle racing.

Z-spot Gaming community

Yeah, I got too busy with my life to be online. When I came back to the site, there's just a few folks still hanging around. Fortunately, the ones I like. :)

Semi-Intelligent Entity xCrucialDudex's Avatar
    Whatever's on your mind – Trump.

Anyone who has experienced post-holiday-syndrome?

Z-spot Gaming community

Hey Dusty, how is everything going in Texas?

Z-spot Gaming community

Hey Dusty, how is everything going in Texas?
    weather keeps going from freezing to hot. Everyone is freaking out about the future. So kinda a mixed bag. How about you?

I'm okay. Figuring out what I want in life.

Z-spot Gaming community

My three month internship finished last week. The project revolved around implementing Microsoft ConfigMgr on the computer network of my old high school. I only have to do a presentation on Wednesday and then that chapter is finished. It was interesting but I don't think it's something I'd want to do for the rest of my life. I am perfectly happy with my job at the movie theater. I'm just a cog in the wheel and I enjoy the work.

Z-spot Gaming community

I had to retake two exams during the summertime, it was my very last shot but I passed them. Now I only have to right a 'small' thesis and this shit is finished. I started college in '09, can't believe it is eight years later and I still don't have a degree. Actually, I almost can't believe I am still going for it, but the end is finally in sight.

Z-spot Gaming community

Thread Information