Thread: What's everyone doing for Halloween?

What's everyone doing for Halloween?

It's my favorite holiday, but it looks like we don't have plans this year. Most likely we'll be invited to a last-minute party. Hubby has been looking for a Doctor Who costume since people seem to think he looks like the Tenth Doctor. He's also convinced I can pull of a Rose if I wear my blonde wig. *rolls eyes* I wish my lips were as full as hers!

Anyway... what are you hooligans up to?

Viv is going to go out trick or treating. Either with a niece that's a teenager or a niece that's 2. I can't pull it off so I'll either be handing out candy or walking around.

Play some games or watch the tv.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

I will be going downtown, sadly that means to the bars, as Black Mask from Batman! I'm pretty stoked!

We're just moving into our new apartment this weekend, so we'll just be relaxing at home giving out candy to the new neighbors.

We light candles and remember our dead.

Quote Originally Posted by midwestxe View Post
    I will be going downtown, sadly that means to the bars, as Black Mask from Batman! I'm pretty stoked!
    are you buying a mask or did you make one?

Too late to make a costume now, but thankfully my closet is a permanent Halloween emporium. I might go with aristocratic Vampire slayer this year, or little bo peep zombie with zombie sheep (is it sad that apart from a soft toy sheep i have everything i need for those?)

Quote Originally Posted by xvunderx View Post
    Too late to make a costume now, but thankfully my closet is a permanent Halloween emporium. I might go with aristocratic Vampire slayer this year, or little bo peep zombie with zombie sheep (is it sad that apart from a soft toy sheep i have everything i need for those?)
    Zombie little bo peep with zombie sheep is an AWESOME costume idea! I think that is the most clever costume idea I have heard so far this year.
    Later Days

I've seen too many zombies walking around the last two Halloweens. Over here it seems like a standard thing now to go as a zombie (with blood running down from the mouth, or else you're not cool), how is the zombie popularity in the US?
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    I've seen too many zombies walking around the last two Halloweens. Over here it seems like a standard thing now to go as a zombie (with blood running down from the mouth, or else you're not cool), how is the zombie popularity in the US?
    huge because of the walking dead.

I think I will be giving out candy... my kids are going trick or treating with friends this year, I guess they are already too old to go with their daddy! I am considering putting together a halloween outfit while giving out the candy... but I am not sure what.
    My support has no conditions, I will always have your back.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    Zombie little bo peep with zombie sheep is an AWESOME costume idea! I think that is the most clever costume idea I have heard so far this year.
    It was either that or sexy crayon http://www.partycity.com/product/adu...yon+costume.do hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    For me it's basically a way to Halloween up a pretty dress and bonnet without having to spend any money or time on it. I suspect cheapness and laziness could also be a big factor for other when choosing zombie for Halloween! (as well as of course walking dead)

Thread Information