Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birthday loot

Birthday loot

My (and my sister's) birthday was recently, and I thought I'd share what I received:

$100 LUSH Cosmetics gift card from mother/father-in-law
    $50 check from mother/father
    $20 cash + Fashion Bug coupons from older sister
    $20 Starbucks gift card from friend
    $10 Einstein Bros. gift card from principal

Used Riedell 295 roller derby skates bought from my teammate & this from Hubby :D

Just braggin'

Oh, and are any of the other girls on this forum obsessed with LUSH as much as I am? Hit me up so we talk all girly and shit.

No one gives me anything anymore for my birthday! it really is just another day at this point in my life haha
    My support has no conditions, I will always have your back.

Wow, nice loot indeed. My girlfriend's sister is totally amazed by LUSH, also.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaRant View Post
    My (and my sister's) birthday was recently, and I thought I'd share what I received:

$100 LUSH Cosmetics gift card from mother/father-in-law
    $50 check from mother/father
    $20 cash + Fashion Bug coupons from older sister
    $20 Starbucks gift card from friend
    $10 Einstein Bros. gift card from principal

Used Riedell 295 roller derby skates bought from my teammate & this from Hubby :D

Just braggin'

OMG LUSH GIFTCARD *envy*
    ANDDDD
    Riedell skates!!

I am completely Jealous right now... do share :) I see the beginning of a glorious friendship emerging here!!
    http://www.facebook.com/sistersofstraightedge

I'm all Aces and i can't lose.

Nice loot! And I also rather love LUSH! Used to get a ton of stuff from there when i lived in England (it used to be in my path to college, lunch etc) I had this coconut soap on time that smelled great and I accidentally got some in my mouth one time that tasted actually like coconut, so like an idiot I tried a small lick to see if it actually did taste like coconut. Apparently not totally tasted like soap. Dusty has never let me live that down.

Quote Originally Posted by xvunderx View Post
    Nice loot! And I also rather love LUSH! Used to get a ton of stuff from there when i lived in England (it used to be in my path to college, lunch etc) I had this coconut soap on time that smelled great and I accidentally got some in my mouth one time that tasted actually like coconut, so like an idiot I tried a small lick to see if it actually did taste like coconut. Apparently not totally tasted like soap. Dusty has never let me live that down.
    You're not the only one! I've seen girls in the shop flick off pieces of soap and pop them in their mouths!

I just love the British shops (and forum). They get all of the new products released there first, and the shops seem to have so much fun!

You're not the only one! I've seen girls in the shop flick off pieces of soap and pop them in their mouths!

I just love the British shops (and forum). They get all of the new products released there first, and the shops seem to have so much fun!
    Thank goodness I'm not alone! The UK shops were great though, always something new coming in, and they made the high street smell great ;P

There's always a little pile of filth in the bathroom of my girlfriend's parents. A while ago I made a remark about it, seems that it is expensive handmade soap. But seriously, it looks so creepy and yucky!
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

Quote Originally Posted by xvunderx View Post
    Thank goodness I'm not alone! The UK shops were great though, always something new coming in, and they made the high street smell great ;P
    Oh High Street! That's where the original storefront opened! My grandmother used to buy from them all the time before they changed their name to LUSH. It used to be called Cosmetics To Go. OG LUSHie! haha

@Lifestyle (sorry, completely blanking on your real name-- Ed?) It's quite easy to let a little stash turn into a huge pile. I wouldn't ever dream that it would be filthy (ironic since it's soap) unless it was some Demon In The Dark

Good loot indeed, my fiance is obsessed with LUSH, we have that stuff all over our house, but I don't mind as it smells good, lol. Even though it does look gross, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo2424 View Post
    Good loot indeed, my fiance is obsessed with LUSH, we have that stuff all over our house, but I don't mind as it smells good, lol. Even though it does look gross, haha.
    Haha I always thought everything either looked like cake or giant candy!

Yeah, I don't understand why the guys are saying it looks gross. People always come by the shop thinking the soap is cheese. I agree with Viv; most of the products look like candy. Mmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by kellyarei View Post
    OMG LUSH GIFTCARD *envy*
    ANDDDD
    Riedell skates!!

I am completely Jealous right now... do share :) I see the beginning of a glorious friendship emerging here!!
    Oh dang! I didn't see this post until now! GIRL! I will send you a pic of my current haul.

@Lifestyle (sorry, completely blanking on your real name-- Ed?) It's quite easy to let a little stash turn into a huge pile. I wouldn't ever dream that it would be filthy (ironic since it's soap) unless it was some Demon In The Dark
    Hey, I'm Dave!

Z-spot Gaming community

Thread Information