Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: so uh. the insane clown posse is suing the FBI

"Most crimes committed by Juggalos are sporadic,
    disorganized, individualistic, and often involve simple
    assault, personal drug use and possession, petty
    theft, and vandalism."
    that was the only reason I used the term petty as an example. I wasn't referring to felony assualt and drug trafficking as petty crimes.

But even the criminal element of motorcycle gangs is still highly organised. And if somebody joins a group like the Banditos or Hells Angels, whether or not they are commiting criminal acts, they know exactly what they are signing up for. If on the other hand I joined a local riding club that had nothing to do with any criminal activity, but because its a group of bikers suddenly my group is labelled as a gang, then I would have an issue with that. The term "Juggalo" refers to all ICP fans, so I think the classification unfairly groups any legitimate fans out there with the ones actively involved in criminal activity.

But to be honest, I don't really know why I am defending ICP or Juggalos, because I think they are the biggest jokes out there, and the two self procalimed juggalos I have met in my life were not exactly stand up guys. I just thought the classification was interesting probably because I am from a suburb in Ontario, Canada, so my knowledge of gangs and gang activity is pretty limited.
    Last edited by mouseman004; 08-13-2012 at 10:50 PM.
    Later Days

Thread Information