Thread: Is anyone following the olympics?

Is anyone following the olympics?

Any opinions on them so far? any particular events that hold interest? any opinions on related stories i.e. twitter comments?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    i am trying to follow the olympics. i was telling easy that it's a really hard to follow event, because so many things happen daily.

i'm suprised about the badmington deal! how un-sporty of them, but it makes it apparent that there should be a change in the reglaments maybe.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    i am trying to follow the olympics. i was telling easy that it's a really hard to follow event, because so many things happen daily.

i'm suprised about the badmington deal! how un-sporty of them, but it makes it apparent that there should be a change in the reglaments maybe.
    Well yeah, theres a lot to cram into 2 weeks, i have found it pretty easy to follow but then as the host country our media is saturated with it.

As for the badminton, i thought that was a good call that definitely brings attention to the problem.

I'm not for the most part, but I worked from home yesterday and today so I've been watching it between games of modern warfare 3 and working. I like them in theory but find the whole thing a giant waste of money and makes me wonder how much longer they'll keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    I'm not for the most part, but I worked from home yesterday and today so I've been watching it between games of modern warfare 3 and working. I like them in theory but find the whole thing a giant waste of money and makes me wonder how much longer they'll keep going.
    I think with the current IOC methodology and ideology the games would soon become something that countires would actively not want to host. The negative impact has become a trend and i think the IOC will probably end up with a lot to think about going forward after these games finish, or they will just ride it out till it breaks!

I enjoy watching 16 year old girls lose their balance on the balance beam and cry. My son said 'why are they crying? it's just sports, it should be fun'
    My support has no conditions, I will always have your back.

I only follow basketball, would be following baseball if it was in this year.

Thread Information