Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: E3 again

  1. #1
    http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,786

    E3 again

    anybody following the presentations?

    if you are, who do you think is "winning"?
    best presentation?
    or what are you excited for?
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

  2. #2
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,366
    the wii u looks interesting and that maybe nintendo has learned from their mistakes.

  3. #3
    linsee
    Guest
    I have no idea what this is about, someone explain the nerd speak.

  4. #4
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,366
    Quote Originally Posted by linsee View Post
    I have no idea what this is about, someone explain the nerd speak.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=e3

  5. #5
    Taxi Driver Lifestyle_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,185
    I can't watch, stupid exams.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

    visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

  6. #6
    http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,786
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    the wii u looks interesting and that maybe nintendo has learned from their mistakes.
    my only problem with the wiiU is that you're gonna have to buy tons of different controllers to play different games again.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

  7. #7
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,366
    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    my only problem with the wiiU is that you're gonna have to buy tons of different controllers to play different games again.
    that's the way things are going though. That's why they got their ass beat by the xbox, they didn't think the controller thing through. When xbox added the kinect they didn't really give nintendo a choice. They had to add back standard controller support if they wanted to compete. Not every game is going to work motion controls.

  8. #8
    http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,786
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    that's the way things are going though. That's why they got their ass beat by the xbox, they didn't think the controller thing through. When xbox added the kinect they didn't really give nintendo a choice. They had to add back standard controller support if they wanted to compete. Not every game is going to work motion controls.
    true
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

  9. #9
    http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,786
    did any of you guys see the videos for Last of Us and Beyond for the ps3? i'm pumped for those
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

  10. #10
    Registered User easy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DC area
    Posts
    465
    i gotta get RE6 for the boys to play co-op!
    My support has no conditions, I will always have your back.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •