Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i have a question for you sporty kids

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar

i have a question for you sporty kids

so, i'm fat. and weight a lot.
    a lot.
    so i decided to go to the gym, been going for about a week and a day or something around that, but i hopped on a scale today and i weight even more than i did the first day!

oh noes!

i didnt change my diet, so i've been eating junk food anyways.

anybody knows what's up?
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    so, i'm fat. and weight a lot.
    a lot.
    so i decided to go to the gym, been going for about a week and a day or something around that, but i hopped on a scale today and i weight even more than i did the first day!

oh noes!

i didnt change my diet, so i've been eating junk food anyways.

anybody knows what's up?
    First thing is you have only been going a week, it will take longer than that for a sustainable change to be noticeable, its quite common for a lot of fluctuating up and down when you start a new regime. Secondly, measuring your weight really isn't that great a measure of things...i mean i have currently ramped up my training and running more miles in preparation for a marathon i am doing in a few months yet i have put on weight.

Metabolism will take a while to adjust but it will, but the good news is this, its very possible that your time at the gym as built some muscle and this is how you have added weight. This is good because carrying around more muscle burns more calories and will make greater demands. So i suggest you keep at the gym thing, i am assuming you have a plan you are sticking to? If you want to see a difference then take a note of where you are at now and check in again in 2-3 months.

If you want to lose weight the best place to start is with diet, exercising on junk food isn't much fun, you work better on good fuel!
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    First thing is you have only been going a week, it will take longer than that for a sustainable change to be noticeable, its quite common for a lot of fluctuating up and down when you start a new regime. Secondly, measuring your weight really isn't that great a measure of things...i mean i have currently ramped up my training and running more miles in preparation for a marathon i am doing in a few months yet i have put on weight.

Metabolism will take a while to adjust but it will, but the good news is this, its very possible that your time at the gym as built some muscle and this is how you have added weight. This is good because carrying around more muscle burns more calories and will make greater demands. So i suggest you keep at the gym thing, i am assuming you have a plan you are sticking to? If you want to see a difference then take a note of where you are at now and check in again in 2-3 months.

If you want to lose weight the best place to start is with diet, exercising on junk food isn't much fun, you work better on good fuel!
    yeah, i have a plan!
    what a relief, cause i was thinking i was basically doing everything backwards or something.

i guess i'll start eating right and keep going to the gym and hope to see some change at some point.
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

yeah, i have a plan!
    what a relief, cause i was thinking i was basically doing everything backwards or something.

i guess i'll start eating right and keep going to the gym and hope to see some change at some point.
    Do you enjoy it?

Do you enjoy it?
    heatlhy food? not as much as fries and pizza!

but the gym i do enjoy it
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

heatlhy food? not as much as fries and pizza!

but the gym i do enjoy it
    I did mean the gym but dude healthy food can be damn tasty...its not all lettuce and carrot juice!

I did mean the gym but dude healthy food can be damn tasty...its not all lettuce and carrot juice!
    dude, i love lettuce
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Still loving the lettuce and enjoying the gym ?

Quote Originally Posted by indestructible View Post
    Still loving the lettuce and enjoying the gym ?
    it may seem weird, but i genuinely love eating lettuce. it tastes good.

as for the gym, i've been slacking off cause i caught a cold and it's too cold outside to just go out in the morning. i'm hoping i can start again next week.
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Many may find it weirder enjoying the gym - glad you do! Hoping for a friendly next week then.

A healthy "diet" and exercise is enough to get fit. I started 3 months ago with it and although I didn't lose a lot of weight, you can see I'm not that fat as before. Looking at your weight is not really the ultimate way to see if you're doing good.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

I gave up on it cause I had partial exams and the weather was (is) crap here. It's crazy what 2 months of no sporting and eating less healthy does with your endurance. Now I'm going for it again, went running yesterday and my meal this evening will be all vegetables!
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    I gave up on it cause I had partial exams and the weather was (is) crap here. It's crazy what 2 months of no sporting and eating less healthy does with your endurance. Now I'm going for it again, went running yesterday and my meal this evening will be all vegetables!
    Why all vegetables?

Cause I've been eating junk for a while now and it's time for something different.

Z-spot Gaming community

I recommend green beans, they always make me feel great!

Thread Information