Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what smartphone should I get?

what smartphone should I get?

iPhone 4 or Samsung Galaxy S2? I'm kind of a smartphone-noob but I'm planning on buying one.

*EDIT*: iPod or iPhone, all the same!
    Last edited by Lifestyle_X; 12-14-2011 at 07:07 PM.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    iPod 4 or Samsung Galaxy S2? I'm kind of a smartphone-noob but I'm planning on buying one.
    I know Viv and i really like our Iphones.

are those iPhone 4? Besides calling people, I know you can take pictures with the thing, listen to music, surf the web, use it as GPS.. Beside all of this, are there any good apps you use regularly/daily?
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

are those iPhone 4? Besides calling people, I know you can take pictures with the thing, listen to music, surf the web, use it as GPS.. Beside all of this, are there any good apps you use regularly/daily?
    yeah, neither of us got the 4s, it wasn't out yet.

games are good for time killing. like angry birds. I use the banking apps. I have a really great app on baking bread. It's mostly just awesome in being able to look stuff up while you're away from a computer, like addresses or deciding where to go for lunch or dinner with friends.

linsee
    I really like my iphone 4. no complaints here!

Is it possible that the iPhone is more incorporated in the US than all the other phones?

Z-spot Gaming community

Is it possible that the iPhone is more incorporated in the US than all the other phones?
    I don't think so. I know a lot of people with android phones and that like them.

I like the iphone so much that i am on my 3rd, i just upgraded to the 4s. But its personal choice. Whatever you go with i am sure you will be happy if you are a smartphone noob.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

i've got an android and i love it! I'd so go android esp if you want to do some fun stuff like play playstation or gba games. They rooting (andoid's jailbreaking) community is really great compared to apple, and its easier. Also, you can get better insurance plans on android, for me it's 50 bucks if lost/stolen/broken.

I don't really care about gaming on a smartphone. I just want to use it to call people and all the other handy stuff it can do.

Z-spot Gaming community

I have the Galaxy S II and LOVE it. I'm a huge Android supporter though, not a fan of iOS (iPhone). Basically it comes down to this (in my opinion), do you want a simple to use phone that can do the basic's of a smartphone? (calls, text, web, apps - more paid than free, but tons of options and easy to find reviews on which apps to get) Or are you a power user who is into tinkering with your computer/phone and want to have the freedom of installing anything you want and customizing it the way you like, on top of being able to call, text, surf the net and install tons of free apps?

If you're the first one, get an iPhone, if you're the latter, go for an Android phone.

I already made a decision tho, it seems like the iPhone is a bit too expensive for me. I don't want to go for a 3GS cause I hate the design, just hate it. So it'll be an Android phone.

Z-spot Gaming community

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    I already made a decision tho, it seems like the iPhone is a bit too expensive for me. I don't want to go for a 3GS cause I hate the design, just hate it. So it'll be an Android phone.
    did you get it?
    did you enjoy your purchase?
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Still didn't get it.. My old phone is really giving up on me and I need a new one, but I had to make other costs so it'll have to wait.

Z-spot Gaming community

I got a Samsung Stratosphere on Verizon. It's 4G with a full qwerty slide-out. Makes for a thick phone but I hate typing on a touch screen. They still have the "twice the data" deal.. I'm getting 10GB data for $50.

Thread Information