Thread: narco terrorism

narco terrorism

I don't think I realized until recently just how much the trafficking of heroin has a direct relation to the funding of terrorist organizations. I guess I always just figured that because Muslims don't condone the use of drugs or alcohol that they wouldn't be willing to see drugs to fund their organizations. It's really made me rethink the concept of legalization of drugs. I can't really see coke or heroin ever being legalized and drying up the black market and thus cutting off funding for the people willing to take the chance to make it.

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    I don't think I realized until recently just how much the trafficking of heroin has a direct relation to the funding of terrorist organizations. I guess I always just figured that because Muslims don't condone the use of drugs or alcohol that they wouldn't be willing to see drugs to fund their organizations. It's really made me rethink the concept of legalization of drugs. I can't really see coke or heroin ever being legalized and drying up the black market and thus cutting off funding for the people willing to take the chance to make it.
    is there like a chart or something for amounts of cash being made from drugs and sent towards terrorists? and, i guess not all terrorists are religious terrorists, i guess it wouldnt be hard or troublesome for the rest to fund their stuff by doing anything that's not a bake sale or a lemonade stand.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    is there like a chart or something for amounts of cash being made from drugs and sent towards terrorists? and, i guess not all terrorists are religious terrorists, i guess it wouldnt be hard or troublesome for the rest to fund their stuff by doing anything that's not a bake sale or a lemonade stand.
    pretty much all heroin. The fucked up part is that it isn't just a matter of proceeds going to them, they're actually the ones manufacturing it.

Thread Information