Thread: H2o...go!

H2o...go!

i saw h2o for the first time last night... it was amazing so so so amazing. i was one of the younger people at that show. maybe because it was a tuesday or maybe because its vegas or that people don't know good music in my generation.
    needless to say it was such an amazing event. everyone was super duper positive and everyone had fun. everyone.
    then rancid played for almost 2 hours. honestly i wish h2o played more but it was still awesome.
    so awesome.
    perfect birthday.
    and i got a birthday shout out from Toby. :] i kinda died of excitement. and fan girled all at the same time.

what are your experiences with some of the OG hardcore bands/shows?

Quote Originally Posted by x28x View Post
    i saw h2o for the first time last night... it was amazing so so so amazing. i was one of the younger people at that show. maybe because it was a tuesday or maybe because its vegas or that people don't know good music in my generation.
    needless to say it was such an amazing event. everyone was super duper positive and everyone had fun. everyone.
    then rancid played for almost 2 hours. honestly i wish h2o played more but it was still awesome.
    so awesome.
    perfect birthday.
    and i got a birthday shout out from Toby. :] i kinda died of excitement. and fan girled all at the same time.

happy birthday.

I haven't been to a show in a really long time at this point, but h2o every time I did see them was fun.

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    so awesome.
    perfect birthday.

i like h2o, sadly i couldnt go see em the last time they were around these parts, back in the day when all the skate and xtreme sports things got around, h2o tunes appeared everywhere, and it was always fun.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

i feel like i missed out on a lot of awesome music being young... or what not i didn't get to experience it to the fullest :/

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    i feel like i missed out on a lot of awesome music being young... or what not i didn't get to experience it to the fullest :/
    nevermind that and just enjoy what you got around now, active bands need support and a bunch of them are real good. you cant fight age.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

oh i am! i love going to shows and being involved in music. here [vegas] just kind of sucks

linsee
    When I was a teenager, I got to see them a handful of times, and haven't since. It would be super fun to now. I'll have to check out when they'll be around me again. Glad you had fun!

Thread Information