Thread: what's the matter, canada?

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Wow thats really dumb. How can people be "expressing" so much anger because of a game of ice hockey. I disapprove of violent protests for justified causes but this is mind boggling.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    Wow thats really dumb. How can people be "expressing" so much anger because of a game of ice hockey. I disapprove of violent protests for justified causes but this is mind boggling.
    it makes absolutely no sense. we lost so we're pissed and we're going to destroy the city we live and take pictures of us like an idiot posing in front of cars on fire.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Yeah, this is really stupid and one of the reasons I was cheering against Vancouver for the entire playoffs. Their fans are awful and the same thing happened in 1994. Although I would like to just point out that this had very little to do with the hockey game and would have happened whether they won or lost. The instigators of the riots showed up to watch the game downtown with balaclavas and bats in their backpacks so the instigation was premeditated by those who wanted to take advantage of a possible mob mentality. But I have been browsing through facebook groups about the whole event and I just can't get over how stupid people are posing in pictures and posting all over the internet the things that they did. Do they not realise the police have the internet too?
    Later Days

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    Yeah, this is really stupid and one of the reasons I was cheering against Vancouver for the entire playoffs. Their fans are awful and the same thing happened in 1994. Although I would like to just point out that this had very little to do with the hockey game and would have happened whether they won or lost. The instigators of the riots showed up to watch the game downtown with balaclavas and bats in their backpacks so the instigation was premeditated by those who wanted to take advantage of a possible mob mentality. But I have been browsing through facebook groups about the whole event and I just can't get over how stupid people are posing in pictures and posting all over the internet the things that they did. Do they not realise the police have the internet too?
    See based on how dumb they are for rioting and how dumb their reason for rioting is i don't find the level of idiocy displayed in the photograph posing hard to get over at all. It sits very nicely with the level of stupidity found throughout this.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

See based on how dumb they are for rioting and how dumb their reason for rioting is i don't find the level of idiocy displayed in the photograph posing hard to get over at all. It sits very nicely with the level of stupidity found throughout this.
    That makes a lot of sense!
    Later Days

linsee
    I"m just catching up on all the news with the riots there, and I'm completely disgusted. IT'S A FUCKING HOCKEY TEAM. You live in an awesome country, but this is what people are doing? I so don't understand.

But they call us Flyers fans crazy.

Thread Information