Thread: 4:20

4:20

The stupedest (I spelt that incorrectly on purpose, just to show how stupid I think it is) day of the year was yesterday. I'm all for freedom of expression but how anyone could think there should be a national holiday for breaking the law. Also, why doesn't sXe have a day, like 7:24, because being sXe is 24/7, 365.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentXtasy View Post
    The stupedest (I spelt that incorrectly on purpose, just to show how stupid I think it is) day of the year was yesterday. I'm all for freedom of expression but how anyone could think there should be a national holiday for breaking the law. Also, why doesn't sXe have a day, like 7:24, because being sXe is 24/7, 365.
    Straight edge does have a day - october 17th
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by SilentXtasy View Post
    I'm all for freedom of expression but how anyone could think there should be a national holiday for breaking the law.
    Why is the fact that it breaks the law at all relevant? Do you really think marijuana should be illegal?

It also is not a recognized national holiday.
    It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us.

Quote Originally Posted by xGriffox View Post
    Why is the fact that it breaks the law at all relevant? Do you really think marijuana should be illegal?

He was just venting frustration towards the idea of 4/20 (which is a frustration felt by many), is it really necessary to pick apart his post?
    Later Days

Quote Originally Posted by xGriffox View Post

No, its not a recognised holiday but i am sure people think it should be, which is what was said.

I think the legality of it is hugely relevent, in fact most discussions and debates revolve around it being legal or not.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

I spent my 4/20 in a professional training in which a speaker (husband of my new friend) spoke briefly on straightedge. Woohoo!

Thread Information