Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70

Thread: Sick of people on IRC

  1. #46
    http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,786
    Quote Originally Posted by radical View Post
    Yes you aren't doing what I'm doing. You're contradicting yourself.
    how am i contradicting myself?

    Quote Originally Posted by radical View Post
    Not "shouldn't do" but "what makes me angry when they do it". See you did it again.
    First you say I'm doing something I'm not, to which i respond and you get me talking about stuff I wasn't even going to say or do... This is not in good faith brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by radical View Post
    I don't go out yelling I'm straight edge and how I'm right in that and how others are wrong in not being edge. So I don't want them to do it eaither. Mind your own business and I'll mind mine. You don't touch me I don't touch you. Simple as that. THIS IS ALL I WAS SAYING.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

  2. #47
    jamais vu
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    43
    Maybe, but it's like going to a hardcore show. You let yourself go and all the anger and stress just goes away. And it's a lot better than accumulating it all inside and then go kill somebody and do something really stupid. That's what Cubey did. He didn't use such expressive words as I did but the idea was the same and that's what made me post here in the first place. Well anyways I don't think you got my point and I have nothing to add to whats been already said. I would be more interested in knowing Cubey's thoughts and if he's got anything to say...
    I'll go get some sleep.

  3. #48
    http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,786
    alright, this is a bit long, but basically the guy started talking to me on msn

    Radical says:
    *hey man
    Rodrigo says:
    *sup
    Radical says:
    *radical here
    *=)
    *from sxe dot com
    *;)
    Rodrigo says:
    *i figured
    Radical says:
    *i got tired of posting miles long posts
    *so
    *it would be even easier to talk on the phone but would cost too much
    *so whats going on
    Rodrigo says:
    *on what?
    Radical says:
    *u want to talk about the IRC people?
    Rodrigo says:
    *well, not particulary, unless you have something else to say or point where 'm suppoused to be contradicting myself
    Radical says:
    *basically you're saying that I'm wrong to be so issed off by people talking about getting drunk...I hate that and now that I said that I'm wrong for letting everyone know
    *that's how I'm getting it
    Rodrigo says:
    *nope
    *nobody said that
    Radical says:
    *well see
    *first i said I hated when people talked about getting drunk
    *then someone misinterpreted it
    Rodrigo says:
    *well that's the thing
    *right there
    Radical says:
    *and eventually I ended up being criticised for what i didn't do
    Rodrigo says:
    *you just said it, you hate when people talked about being drunk.
    Radical says:
    *and i never said i had the right to say what i want and they don't
    Rodrigo says:
    *well, yes
    *you did
    Radical says:
    *I said I felt like I could say it on this very forum and I also highlighted that I wouldn't say anything like that on any other forum and to a live person
    Rodrigo says:
    *see
    *wait a second
    Radical says:
    *because here people don't drink
    Rodrigo says:
    *wait a second and read
    Radical says:
    *and so they will at least understand my reaction
    *while on any other forum it would look like I'm saying i'm better
    Rodrigo says:
    *if you go somewhere to talk about what you dont like, you're using something called freedom of speech
    Radical says:
    *okay
    Rodrigo says:
    *you go to the site and bitch abotu what other people do
    *and you dont like it when they bitch
    *that's a double standar
    Radical says:
    *well thats where you'r wrong
    Rodrigo says:
    *why is it alright for you to let go, and for them it isnt?
    Radical says:
    *I never said I din't like it when they bitched
    *thats the first thing
    *the second
    Rodrigo says:
    *you just said it though
    *Radical says:
    *well see
    *first i said I hated when people talked about getting drunk

    Radical says:
    *is that a forum is a forum and people getting drunk are in real life
    *yeah not on a forum
    Rodrigo says:
    *doesnt matter, public speech is public speech
    Radical says:
    *i go to a forum and bitch about stuff but i don't go out on the street and bitch about the same thing and fall on everyone's ears
    Rodrigo says:
    *doesnt make a difference
    Radical says:
    *well there is a difference
    *the difference is
    Rodrigo says:
    *not really, both places are for people to speak
    Radical says:
    *that THOSE people do not only do that on the forum or at some particular place. They do it all the time and absolutely everywhere
    *While I DON"T
    Rodrigo says:
    *well, shame on you for not using your right to do so
    Radical says:
    *and only went to the forum
    *because I think it's not good to bother other people with my own problems so to say
    *and I don't want them to bother me
    *in return
    *but they do
    Rodrigo says:
    *then dont pay attention to them
    *it's not their fault
    Radical says:
    *so we have a one sided game going on
    Rodrigo says:
    *because of your own choosing
    *not them
    Radical says:
    *Well like I said I'm not paying attention to them in real life. I control myself and suppress the feelings I get
    Rodrigo says:
    *well, you did also say that it's not good to supress the feeings
    Radical says:
    *RIGHT!
    *thats why I went to the forum and let my self go
    *cause here
    *we are similar in our beliefs
    Rodrigo says:
    *again, your own choosing
    Radical says:
    *what do you mean my own choosing?
    *what is?
    *going to the forum>
    Rodrigo says:
    *you choose to pay attention to them
    *you choose to bitch
    *and you choose to let it get to your head
    Radical says:
    *hehe
    *so you're saying its better to keep your emotions inside
    Rodrigo says:
    *no
    *never say that
    Radical says:
    *and not feel free in what i'm saying even on this forum?
    Rodrigo says:
    *different deal
    Radical says:
    *then i don't get it
    *whats the use of it then?
    Rodrigo says:
    *nobody is denying you to bitch
    *or to talk
    *you're feeling like people are forbidding you
    *but nobody is
    *i'm willing to hope it's because of a language barrier
    Radical says:
    *i don't have problems with taht
    *that
    Rodrigo says:
    *what everybody is adressing is your lack of consistance
    Radical says:
    *so its not the case
    *in what?
    Rodrigo says:
    *in your post
    *you complain about people doing the same thing you did
    Radical says:
    *which one
    Rodrigo says:
    *starting from the first one
    Radical says:
    *I did?
    Rodrigo says:
    *yes
    Radical says:
    *г kidding me?
    Rodrigo says:
    *and goes back to the same stance you took here on msn

    *and it's the same thing that straightXed adressed
    *and it's the same thing that lifestyle_x adressed
    *and the same thing i adressed
    *so there's gotta be a point where you realize what logic is and why you're commenting stuff that you dont apply to yourself
    Radical says:
    *LOL
    *this is getting stupid really
    *from the very first post
    *to the last
    *I was saying
    *that people
    *like to say how drunk they get and how much they like it
    *and they are using their freedom of speech
    *telling things that may be offensive to others
    *that other people may find inapproprate
    *while I think it is wrong not to think before you say
    Rodrigo says:
    *not what you wrote
    Radical says:
    *and that I'd rather they did not talk about getting drunk
    Rodrigo says:
    *again, that's not what you wrote
    Radical says:
    *Its not what you READ
    Rodrigo says:
    *no, it's actually not what you wrote
    Radical says:
    *it is exactly what I was saying
    *bbffff
    Rodrigo says:
    *i think there's something wrong with you
    Radical says:
    *here we go
    *nice
    Rodrigo says:
    *you dont even realize what you say and write
    Radical says:
    *i think there's a misunderstanding going on from the very start of that thread
    Rodrigo says:
    *you dont realize that what you do is what you're actually complaining about
    Radical says:
    *do you consider the possibility that its you whos getting it wrong?
    *and not me?
    Rodrigo says:
    *i always consider it, but lack of proof on your side and the clear fault in logic that was evident to me, and two other guys make the scale balance to my side
    Radical says:
    *I am complaining and the people that drink are not complaining but saying how good it is
    Rodrigo says:
    *so they cant say how good it is?
    Radical says:
    *they can
    *but some people may not find it the most pleasant thing to hear
    *and they don't think
    Rodrigo says:
    *and some people may not find what you say the most pleasant thing to hear
    Radical says:
    *but I don't say it
    *thats the difference
    *I'm keeping it to myself
    *and they're not
    *like I care
    Rodrigo says:
    *you did say it
    Radical says:
    *jesus
    Rodrigo says:
    *you expect people to act just like you
    Radical says:
    *no i don't whats wrong with you?
    Rodrigo says:
    *nothing
    *i'm not the one complaining about what others do
    Radical says:
    *i said I'd love it if they kept it to themselves just like I do
    *I wasn't even going to discuss this
    *I just shared the emotion of the guy who started the thread
    *cause I am sometimes feeling frustrated about it
    *like he does
    Rodrigo says:
    *well, he's basically having the same problem in logic as you do
    Radical says:
    *hahaha
    *oh man
    *same problem in logic huh
    Rodrigo says:
    *yup
    Radical says:
    *what makes you think you are right?
    Rodrigo says:
    *do you even know what logic is?
    Radical says:
    *I mean this is like a story of the weakest guy in class that every body poke on and then he comes home and opens up to his mom and she comforts him
    Rodrigo says:
    *how is that the same thing?
    Radical says:
    *exactly the same
    *i'm feeling bothered by people talking about alcohol
    *but I want to hold down the anger and just write my thoughts out on a sxe forum hoping to get some support
    *and feel relieved
    Rodrigo says:
    *not the same thing.
    *people talking is public space
    *and sxe.com is public space
    *but your own home is private space
    Radical says:
    *well now I'm actually sure that your concept of logic is erroneous
    Rodrigo says:
    *you using your speech in a public space is the same thing as them using their speech in a public space
    Radical says:
    *but a white man does not enter a black district with a poster saying I hate black people
    Rodrigo says:
    *he could if he wanted
    Radical says:
    *a sxe forum is a place for sxe kids only
    Rodrigo says:
    *nope
    Radical says:
    *yeah right
    *no its not
    Rodrigo says:
    *in fact it's open for registration
    Radical says:
    *yes
    Rodrigo says:
    *mouseman is not straight edge
    *and we've had lots of non edge people in there
    Radical says:
    *but its clear that one wouldn't want to google for sxe forums and then want to register if they were not interested
    Rodrigo says:
    *who says not edge people are not interested in straight edge?
    *you're assuming
    Radical says:
    *exactly
    *no
    Rodrigo says:
    *yes
    Radical says:
    *are doing this on purpose?
    Rodrigo says:
    *i'm refuting your comments
    Radical says:
    *can г read?
    *but its clear that one wouldn't want to google for sxe forums and then want to register if they were not interested
    *if they were NOT interested
    Rodrigo says:
    *and that's assuming
    Radical says:
    *that means
    *that only people that ARE interested
    *would go and register
    Rodrigo says:
    *and that's assuming and is wrong
    Radical says:
    *otherwise they would not wanna do taht
    Rodrigo says:
    *as i said, we do have non straight edge members inside and who participate in many discussions
    Radical says:
    *alright so you're saying that I would still go to the groceries and by potato If I didn't want potatos at all
    *thats the biggest nonesense I've heard so far
    Rodrigo says:
    *no. and that's faulty logic again
    Radical says:
    *ur not even trying to read into what i'm writing
    *LOL
    *like I'm talking to a bot
    Rodrigo says:
    *okay, lest do this real easy for you
    *people join the message board
    *not being straight edge
    *because the purpose of the site
    Radical says:
    *but they are interested
    Rodrigo says:
    *is not to bring straight edge people
    *but as a space tu discuss straight edge
    *and people who are not edge who disagree with straight edge, still post
    *and still are welcome
    Radical says:
    *why would somebody not interested in straight edge register on a straight edge forum??
    Rodrigo says:
    *to talk and discuss
    Radical says:
    *why would they want to talk if they are not interested?
    Rodrigo says:
    *because there are threads about religion, food, sports, music, movies, news and politics
    Radical says:
    *there are millions of other forums a lot more popular than sxe dot com
    Rodrigo says:
    *sure
    Radical says:
    *dedicated forums
    Rodrigo says:
    *that doesnt mean this one is private
    Radical says:
    *then why is it called sxe dot com?
    Rodrigo says:
    *because that was the primary goal of it
    *but that doesnt mean there's no community surrounding it
    *the fun part is, that i'm not even bullshitting you and for some reason you think i am
    Radical says:
    *if sxe.com - the most fucking straight edge domain name i could think of is not dedicated to straight edge and is not for straight edge....... what makes it different from any other forum with movies, sports and stuff?
    Rodrigo says:
    *it is a straight edge message board
    *but it's not private
    *and its not exclusive
    *everybody is welcome on the message board, and many people who keeps posting are not straight edge
    Radical says:
    *and so that means that it is wrong to write stuff like "I hate alcohol" on a straight edge forum because that is potentially offensive to non-straight edge members who like drinking alcohol and may not like it
    *thats bullshit
    Rodrigo says:
    *nope
    *again
    *nobody is saying that
    Radical says:
    *you are
    Rodrigo says:
    *no
    *we're pointing out your flaws
    Radical says:
    *couple of posts back
    *that its a public place and stuff
    Rodrigo says:
    *it is
    Radical says:
    *and aabout non-sxe members
    Rodrigo says:
    *we have non sxe members
    *see, you think we're basically giving you shit about your hatred
    *but we're pointing out flaws in your argument
    *personally, i dont care what you hate or what you dont
    *but if you're joining a message board, expect your views challenged
    *and in this case, the argument is flawed because you're giving shit to people for doing what you do
    Radical says:
    *but for some reason you feel you have the right to say what is right and what is wrong and to point out my flaws while not being perfect yourselves...
    Rodrigo says:
    *well, that's the point of a message board
    *to discuss
    Radical says:
    * for doing what you do
    *doing what?
    *damn it
    *there's nothing similar in what WE are doing
    *I hate it
    *THEY like it
    *whats similar about that?
    Rodrigo says:
    *the speech part
    *you like to bitch about them
    *they like to drink
    Radical says:
    *no I don't
    Rodrigo says:
    *then dont do it!
    Radical says:
    *I only said I felt the same as the guy starting the thread
    *I'm not a 15 year-old pussy
    Rodrigo says:
    *what does that has to do with anything?
    Radical says:
    *that likes to bitch about stuff
    Rodrigo says:
    *you did bitch about stuff
    Radical says:
    *I posted a comment
    Rodrigo says:
    *bitching
    Radical says:
    *1 single comment
    Rodrigo says:
    *so?
    Radical says:
    *Saing that I hate it as well
    Rodrigo says:
    *is htere a number where it starts being considered bitching?
    Radical says:
    *just to support the thread
    Rodrigo says:
    *so you bitched about it
    Radical says:
    *this is ridiculos
    *ridiculous
    *this is white
    *no this is black
    Rodrigo says:
    *not really
    Radical says:
    *there is a hate thread
    *on the forum
    Rodrigo says:
    *yes
    Radical says:
    *where people BITCH about stuff they hate
    Rodrigo says:
    *yes
    Radical says:
    *Have the posted it in that section would it arise such an argument?
    *the guy
    Rodrigo says:
    *most likely, yes
    Radical says:
    *why?
    Rodrigo says:
    *because its a flawed argument
    Radical says:
    *thats a thread for all to bitch
    *there are no rules
    *whatsoever
    *that regulate
    *what can be bitched about and what not
    *whats wrong with that/

    Rodrigo says:
    *nothing
    *and again
    *it's not what you hate or what you dont hate
    *it's the argument that is flawed
    Radical says:
    *how exactly is it different from all the others in the hate thread?
    *I hate people talking about getting drunk
    *whats wrong with that?
    *Do the non-sxe members see the hate thread?
    Rodrigo says:
    *well, nothing particulary, just that you hate people who talk about what they like
    *yup
    *nothing on the message board is private
    Radical says:
    *you don't have to be edge to open the hate thread and find something you don't agree with and find offensive
    Rodrigo says:
    *yes
    *but again
    *it's not the fact that you hate something what's being challenged
    Radical says:
    *and again it doesn't make sense
    Rodrigo says:
    *its the flawed logic behind it
    Radical says:
    *whats up with all this privacy
    *the only thing that's flawed is your perception
    Rodrigo says:
    *nope, not really
    Radical says:
    *yes
    *really
    Rodrigo says:
    *and it's pretty clear from what you wrote
    Radical says:
    *its pretty clear from what YOU wrote here
    Rodrigo says:
    *if you say so
    Radical says:
    *and how yu're getting it all wrong
    *and how sure you are
    *that you are right
    *can't you just admit that you got it all wrong from the start
    *this must hit the ego so hard
    Rodrigo says:
    *i dont think so
    Radical says:
    *i understand
    *lol you've been writing the 3 words for like 2 minutes
    Rodrigo says:
    *but if you feel like it's a matter of egos
    *you should probably go back and keep adressing it on the message board
    Radical says:
    *I feel that you would rather put the blame on someone else
    *and not admit it
    Rodrigo says:
    *not really
    *but if you got nothing else to say or to refute i'm gonna go keep working
    Radical says:
    *because that's what you are doing now. ur refusing to admit you misunderstood the message
    Rodrigo says:
    *say hello to the message board
    Radical says:
    *whats that
    *г know what they say
    *they don't argue about opinions
    *many men many minds
    *but you are arguing
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

  4. #49
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,368
    i'm gonna say that if someone wants to talk about how much they hate alcohol and people behavior under the influence of alcohol, they can and should be able to do so here. I honestly care less about people that aren't straight edge feeling at home than I do about people who are being able to talk about what's on their minds. As long as kids aren't talking about how they want to go and kill drunks, then yeah, this is exactly the place where people should be able to come and talk about much the world sucks. how much dealing with drunks suck.

  5. #50
    http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,786
    Dusty made a real good point and he helped me see where i was wrong. That I made the whole deal get bigger and out of proportion from what it really was in the first place. you guys can completely say and let go of what bothers you and specially here since it is a sxe board. so i should apologize to Radical for turning the situation into something else that bare no relation to what was originally intended for.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

  6. #51
    attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    6,750
    This thread is fucking stupid and other threads like this have a lot to do with me coming here less and less.
    You guys like to argue for the sake of arguing and overlooking what's important. that's fucked up.
    I'm glad at least Dusty got it right.

  7. #52
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    So do you guys thing i was wrong it what i was saying?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  8. #53
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,368
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    So do you guys thing i was wrong it what i was saying?
    No, I just think you guys weren't talking about the same thing. Dude just wanted a space to be able to vent with like minded people. I don't think he was talking about people not having rights or really thinking people were dirt.

  9. #54
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    No, I just think you guys weren't talking about the same thing. Dude just wanted a space to be able to vent with like minded people. I don't think he was talking about people not having rights or really thinking people were dirt.
    I couldn't really get that from what was said. Maybe its my fault but i have no issue with him slating people for drinking but i just think its a bit odd to say they shouldn't put their opinion forward. I tried to make that really clear. I'm not even sure how the responses i was getting were comming about.

    Bottom line, i think everyone is entitled to their opinion and to voice it...i don't like the opinions of people drinking, i don't agree with it and exercise my right not to listen to it. But i don't think they shouldn't have the right to voice it...appologies for any misunderstanding.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  10. #55
    Administrator xsecx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    19,368
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    I couldn't really get that from what was said. Maybe its my fault but i have no issue with him slating people for drinking but i just think its a bit odd to say they shouldn't put their opinion forward. I tried to make that really clear. I'm not even sure how the responses i was getting were comming about.

    Bottom line, i think everyone is entitled to their opinion and to voice it...i don't like the opinions of people drinking, i don't agree with it and exercise my right not to listen to it. But i don't think they shouldn't have the right to voice it...appologies for any misunderstanding.
    I think the point he was trying to make was that he's not forcing his views on people and wished that he could live in a world where he didn't have to listen to people talking about getting drunk. I can't really find any fault in that.

  11. #56
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    No, I just think you guys weren't talking about the same thing. Dude just wanted a space to be able to vent with like minded people. I don't think he was talking about people not having rights or really thinking people were dirt.
    I assume you're referring to me an my original post. Yes, I was venting. And about people being "dirt"? Well, I do tend to say that but after all... they kind of treat themselves that way anyway after all. Especially drug users.

    I have a disabling hard time dealing with stress and anxiety and this stuff is a pre-lit short fuse to the dynamite for me. Sure, I wish I could deal with things better but... then who knows... I might not be "me" anymore then. I might be an addict of some kind. Who knows. It's just part of my personality in general that I can't deal with stress and things I dislike very well. Change that in me and you would change my personality entirely.

    I do a lot more venting online than I do in RL.. especially times I say people are "scum of the earth" or whatever. I have more sense than to say that to people's face. There is perhaps a small ounce of opinion I do feel in that. I think the world would be a HELL of a lot better off without the shit and it's (in a small way) what's keeping the world in a mess. I kind of have the attitude that if people don't respect themselves by being addicts, they don't deserve any respect from me.

    But much of my venting is just that I get so overwhelmed and stressed out and I can't deal with it so I tend to resort to "scum of the earth" rather than logical, intelligent arguments against it.

    But anyhow, I was not saying they don't have the right to free speech as it were. I was just saying they seem to spew it *everywhere*. They get offended and dislike it when I say I don't want to hear it. If they have the right to talk about it, I have the right to say I don't want to hear it.

  12. #57
    Taxi Driver Lifestyle_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,190
    You didn't say people were dirt, actually.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

    visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

  13. #58
    jamais vu
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    43

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    I think the point he was trying to make was that he's not forcing his views on people and wished that he could live in a world where he didn't have to listen to people talking about getting drunk. I can't really find any fault in that.
    Thanks Dusty! That was exactly what I was talking about. Looks like you were the only one who actually got the point I was trying to make.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cubey View Post
    I have a disabling hard time dealing with stress and anxiety and this stuff is a pre-lit short fuse to the dynamite for me.

    ...especially times I say people are "scum of the earth" or whatever. I have more sense than to say that to people's face. There is perhaps a small ounce of opinion I do feel in that. I think the world would be a HELL of a lot better off without the shit and it's (in a small way) what's keeping the world in a mess. I kind of have the attitude that if people don't respect themselves by being addicts, they don't deserve any respect from me.

    But anyhow, I was not saying they don't have the right to free speech as it were. I was just saying they seem to spew it *everywhere*. They get offended and dislike it when I say I don't want to hear it. If they have the right to talk about it, I have the right to say I don't want to hear it.
    Couldn't have said it better.

  14. #59
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    I think the point he was trying to make was that he's not forcing his views on people and wished that he could live in a world where he didn't have to listen to people talking about getting drunk. I can't really find any fault in that.
    Ok, sorry, i got it wrong.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  15. #60
    attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    6,750
    yep, this thread is fucking stupid.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •