Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sick of people on IRC

Quote Originally Posted by SgtD View Post
    yep, this thread is fucking stupid.
    yeah. we got it the first time you said it grumpy, but thanks for adding something useful!

yep, this thread is fucking stupid.
    Woah there! Its just a misunderstanding!
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    yeah. we got it the first time you said it grumpy, but thanks for adding something useful!
    it's just funny that after pages of arguing you have your say and everybody all of a sudden realizes their stand was flawed a bit. that's all.

it's just funny that after pages of arguing you have your say and everybody all of a sudden realizes their stand was flawed a bit. that's all.
    Well like i said, it seemed like radical was saying that people don't have the right to talk about their beliefs if they dont match his own. I think if everyone reads through you can understand how i got that impression. Dusty interpreted it differently and radical agreed that what dusty said was what he was actually trying to say. So all of a sudden people to change their focus as they realise theree was a misunderstanding. Why that is "fucking stupid" is beyond me. I think the stupid thing would be continue the same argument with our wires crossed, i don't see anything stupid about accepting that there was a misunderstanding and ceasing the argument.

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    Well like i said, it seemed like radical was saying that people don't have the right to talk about their beliefs if they dont match his own. I think if everyone reads through you can understand how i got that impression. Dusty interpreted it differently and radical agreed that what dusty said was what he was actually trying to say. So all of a sudden people to change their focus as they realise theree was a misunderstanding. Why that is "fucking stupid" is beyond me. I think the stupid thing would be continue the same argument with our wires crossed, i don't see anything stupid about accepting that there was a misunderstanding and ceasing the argument.
    Yeah. I just think had anybody else said the same thing as dusty, this wouldn't be a case.

Yeah. I just think had anybody else said the same thing as dusty, this wouldn't be a case.
    who knows, if you maybe had rather than talking about how dumb it was, maybe it would have?

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    who knows, if you maybe had rather than talking about how dumb it was, maybe it would have?
    maybe. I guess we'll never know!

I don't see why not, if they had said the same thing. If someone else had said it and the result was similar would it still be dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    I don't see why not, if they had said the same thing. If someone else had said it and the result was similar would it still be dumb?
    no, it would be odd.

no, it would be odd.
    ok, well hopefully any oddness won't stop you posting here, its a shame to hear these threads make you post here less.

Thread Information