Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this is what i'm playing with

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar

this is what i'm playing with

so you guys know that i dig comics and drawing and used to have a really neat webcomic about hardcorepunk called Stagedive Comics.

well, since about a month ago me and a friend who used to appear on those comics started writting a new comic about a band we were planning on forming.
    a dude said that it looked like an evolved stagedive comic or something like that.
    so today i showed them on a video and recorded it and uploaded it to youtube cause i wanted to share it with you guys =)

so here i am, being a fatass losing hair and showing the few pages i've done

tadaaa!

hope you guys like the horrible pixelated drawings cause of the webcam
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

i like your style. The clean black and white, especially with all the random punk rock aspects of it, remind me a lot of a more cartoon-y Love and Rockets.
    It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us.

Quote Originally Posted by xGriffox View Post
    i like your style. The clean black and white, especially with all the random punk rock aspects of it, remind me a lot of a more cartoon-y Love and Rockets.
    thanks! i like the cartoony style a lot, specially since its suppoused to be funny. i hope this gets to be at least a quarter as good as love and rockets

i'm training on more anatomically correct stuff in the mornings and the computer
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    thanks! i like the cartoony style a lot, specially since its suppoused to be funny. i hope this gets to be at least a quarter as good as love and rockets

i'm training on more anatomically correct stuff in the mornings and the computer
    that's what always got me about Jaime's artwork was the simplicity and scarcity of lines and the startling accuracy of body types and figures. He's a fucking master, not to mention a great writer.
    It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us.

It looks neat !
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Now that's a lot of work! It's looking great though, I can't wait to see what it's like all finished!

I laughed out loud at the panel of the hippie looking dude being dragged out of the room. Your face during the whole thing was hilarious. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    It looks neat !
    Quote Originally Posted by xvunderx View Post
    Now that's a lot of work! It's looking great though, I can't wait to see what it's like all finished!
    thanks!
    me too, i wanted to start next month with it, but the other dude who i'm writing with said we better have a shitloald of pages done to avoid getting caught by our schedules, wich seems pretty smart.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaRant View Post
    I laughed out loud at the panel of the hippie looking dude being dragged out of the room. Your face during the whole thing was hilarious. :D
    thanks, i do have a funny face.
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Semi-Intelligent Entity xCrucialDudex's Avatar
    thanks, i do have a funny face.
    And no voice it seems!

Holy crap you're talented man!
    Later Days

it looks awesome but you really needed to at least have music or hum if you're not going to talk

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    it looks awesome but you really needed to at least have music or hum if you're not going to talk
    its not that bad, if you turn your speakers up you can listen to a brazilian soup opera or Better Off Ted, not sure wich one was it.
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

its not that bad, if you turn your speakers up you can listen to a brazilian soup opera or Better Off Ted, not sure wich one was it.
    lame. rerecord it with you humming the theme to mission impossible.

Fart rodrigo.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Semi-Intelligent Entity xCrucialDudex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    Fart rodrigo.
    Did you mean fat rodrigo?

Thread Information