Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XVX from the dairy state

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Quote Originally Posted by xVeganAnarchistx View Post
    hey,

I'm Josh from Wisconsin known for brats and beer and im straightedge vegan for 5 years (im 19) and straightedge veg for like 6. I did take a 3 year hiatus from "claiming edge" cause all those kids who introduced me to edge now eat shrooms, acid, depression meds, and tons of weed and alcoholic, go figure, they want to beat up the kids that drank....

Anyway, some bands i really dig right now are Good Clean Fun, Gorilla Biscuits, this folk singer Mike XVX, Naj One, Dead Prez, xTrue Naturex, Propagandhi and Set Your Goals, . I don't go to many shows anymore sadly, just isn't much around, and not many people to go with. I really dig the straightedge vegan music, esp with the posi tinge.

I'm living in madison wiscosnin for school in august again, holler if you are edge from around their, i get lonely when everyone is out getting shittfaced haha. Well i dig philosophy, veganism, riding my fixed gear, history, politics, urban gaming and video games.

and i hope this forum isn't as dead as it seems, if it is, what other edge forums are you guys on. cool
    Welcome bro, finally someone else from Wisconsin, but I'm from Appleton. Ha ha.

go Wisconsin! yea how's appleton's scene. i can't imagine it being good haha

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaRant View Post
    Yup. He always told me to live without any regrets. He's been a great mentor to me. I think everyone should have an older bald man to provide advice. Ha-ha. ;)
    The irony of this just kind of hit me and I dont post here much. I want to say I agree wholeheartedly with that my tattoo artist is 57 years old bald buddhist and and edge and he has been a great mentor to me for many years now. Lucky for me though there are lots of edge kids around here the albany and troy NY hardcore scene is pretty good

You're fortunate to have a good scene and mentor! Something about those bald men...haha!

carla, i want someone to try to use me as their ride home so bad just so i can say that.

go Wisconsin! yea how's appleton's scene. i can't imagine it being good haha
    We have a scene?

figured as much haha. how old are you?

carla, i want someone to try to use me as their ride home so bad just so i can say that.
    Please do! I just get tired of my teammates asking if I'll be their "DD" when we go out.

Thread Information