Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The site.......Is it a ghost town?

Quote Originally Posted by linsee View Post
    both. work wasn't bad, but then my car overheated and I have no idea why. this is after I got a Hello Kitty zombie tattoo.
    Maybe the CEO of the car brand has a contract with god, that says to overheat cars when crazy chicks with Hello Kitty zombie tattoos start driving his cars.

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    well i have been spending long days in offices in london, but i still do try and post. The new job is really good though!
    But really, is this place almost dead ? I never had the feeling this was a ghost town..
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    But really, is this place almost dead ? I never had the feeling this was a ghost town..
    there's just not anywhere near as many posts as there used to be and folks aren't talking as much.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    there's just not anywhere near as many posts as there used to be and folks aren't talking as much.
    Really, I haven't noticed that much. I still feel the love !
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

Maybe the CEO of the car brand has a contract with god, that says to overheat cars when crazy chicks with Hello Kitty zombie tattoos start driving his cars.

Since I started this thread, this place seems less of a ghost town. I like it.
    Straightedge before you were born !!!

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XDISENGAGEX View Post
    yeah, you rule
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by XDISENGAGEX View Post
    I like ghost towns and the whole mysterious crazy vibe hanging around them.

Z-spot Gaming community

Hate to say it but I feel the decline in posts is more than likely due to the decline in the interest within sxe and hardcore.

What ?

Z-spot Gaming community

What ?

What?

What I've just stated you argumentative,flippant,condescending,internet keyboard wizard.

It's not that it makes a lot of sense in a way.

Why are you hating ?

Z-spot Gaming community

It has definitely been slower, i know i have spent less time around here. If fact since Dusty made this site i think the previous 6 months or so has been the least ammount of time i have spent here. Of course it doesn't have to be nearly dead, i mean it still attracts new people and there is a good solid core of people that post here and know each other, so theres no reason why it doesn't go on and on and on and...
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    I have also been slacking, I will admit it.
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

I like this site. Its rad. Im glad I started posting on it again, cos the people on here seem to give a shit about Straightedge and Hardcore. I was expecting people to tell me to fuck off with this thread....instead. The site has become more active and that can only be a good thing. Stoked !!!!
    Straightedge before you were born !!!

Personally the lack of great activity on the site doesn't bother me. I like to check in once or twice a day for a bit, it's not like some other forums that have tonnes of new posts all the time and it takes so long going through sifting what's interesting and whats not that it just isn't worth it. Pretty much every thread I check out here is worth reading I reckon.

Semi-Intelligent Entity xCrucialDudex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xAdamSx View Post
    Personally the lack of great activity on the site doesn't bother me. I like to check in once or twice a day for a bit, it's not like some other forums that have tonnes of new posts all the time and it takes so long going through sifting what's interesting and whats not that it just isn't worth it. Pretty much every thread I check out here is worth reading I reckon.
    Pretty much true.

Thread Information