Thread: good to be back

straight edge stuntman xionseeker88x's Avatar

good to be back

Well its been a while since I was on this site but im glad to be back for those who came when I left my name is anthony im 22 from nyc and addicted to comics and x sports (skateboarding surfing motocross ect) I also play bass in a band called vintage rose. I was on the site but to time off because my then girlfriend (now soon to be wife) was expecting our first child sadly only 3 days after giving birth to our daugther (we named her emma) she died of a irregular heart. This rocked me to the core and even caused a drift in our relationship I became very depressed but my faith in being edge was never rocked. Im glad to say that last week my lady and I moved into our first aparment together and life is better then it has been in months im glad to be back with my sxe brothers and sisters =)

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xionseeker88x View Post
    Well its been a while since I was on this site but im glad to be back for those who came when I left my name is anthony im 22 from nyc and addicted to comics and x sports (skateboarding surfing motocross ect) I also play bass in a band called vintage rose. I was on the site but to time off because my then girlfriend (now soon to be wife) was expecting our first child sadly only 3 days after giving birth to our daugther (we named her emma) she died of a irregular heart. This rocked me to the core and even caused a drift in our relationship I became very depressed but my faith in being edge was never rocked. Im glad to say that last week my lady and I moved into our first aparment together and life is better then it has been in months im glad to be back with my sxe brothers and sisters =)
    sorry for your loss. that's terrible.
    Glad to have you back on the site.

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    Sorry to hear of your loss. I cannot imagine what you and your to be wife went through losing your child.

Welcome back to the site dude.
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

welcome back dude. hopefully things will get better.

I'm sorry too,it really stinks to lose someone. I too,haven't been here in a loooong time because I'd been helping a friend whose uncle just passed and I was out with the flu. Anyway,I'm glad to be back and pray for you and your wife.

Sorry to hear that bro, welcome back though.

Thread Information