Thread: I just inherited a recipe book collection

linsee

I just inherited a recipe book collection

hmm, i COULD use them :-)) ..
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

Wow, I know those dummie books cover a lot of subjects, but I didn't know they have books about vegan. That's one awesome collection !
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

linsee
    a friend of mine gave me all of these over the weekend. love ittt.

Wow, lucky you! All of these look great!
    Makes me wanna get some of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    Wow, I know those dummie books cover a lot of subjects, but I didn't know they have books about vegan. That's one awesome collection !
    Yeah, it's amazing how many subjects those books cover. Hubby actually bought a "Vegetarian for Dummies" book when researching the lifestyle choice.

Linsee, you lucky bitch! I'm so jealous. I have 6 of those books, but it would have been great to just have them handed to me!

linsee
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaRant View Post
    Linsee, you lucky bitch! I'm so jealous. I have 6 of those books, but it would have been great to just have them handed to me!
    Haha! I know, I asked him if he wanted any money and he said no. Free books rule.

Thread Information