Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    apparently 108 are over
    deja vu!

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    thank krshna!

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    deja vu!
    :-)

but seriously, i somehow liked their last album ... or the one before (a new beat from a dead heart)
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

Yeah this was kind of a bummer to me because i liked 108. Rob Fish really came off as a dick in his statement too. He pretty much denounced the krsna faith, which is fine ya know but he made the argument about how he was pissed because everyone only sees 108 as krishna-core and he wants to break away from it. so why name the upcoming album after a verse from the bhagavad gita? That just kinda makes the whole thing seem really exploitive.

"108 HAS NOT BROKEN UP. Rasaraja has left the band, but 108 will continue in full force with a new direction and focus. We will be writing, recording and playing shows this year to support 18.61 and create new music."

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAlarm View Post
    "108 HAS NOT BROKEN UP. Rasaraja has left the band, but 108 will continue in full force with a new direction and focus. We will be writing, recording and playing shows this year to support 18.61 and create new music."
    108 without rob isn't 108.

Quote Originally Posted by x2stepprogramx View Post
    Yeah this was kind of a bummer to me because i liked 108. Rob Fish really came off as a dick in his statement too. He pretty much denounced the krsna faith, which is fine ya know but he made the argument about how he was pissed because everyone only sees 108 as krishna-core and he wants to break away from it. so why name the upcoming album after a verse from the bhagavad gita? That just kinda makes the whole thing seem really exploitive.
    yeah you can't really have it both ways. They'd have to change their name to get away from the krshna past. That being said, the bhagavad gita is more than just krsha's holy book.

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    i wonder what vic sees in the future of 108
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Thread Information