Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your guys opinion on edge militant

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xF1GHTERx View Post
    Ok example first get the people around u to respect t the fact not to do it around u. But like me I dont go looking for fights. If I find out someone has it on them at the school I talk to them to see if they do. If they're selling I follow them and beat tthem up. If buying I convince them to get rid of it. If not I fight the. But like to night just got home from a lil party told my friend not to drink he did. I ruffed him up a bit. Not bad but then I dragged him to the shower made him stay there to sober up the left. Need anything message me and ill give u my number.
    i'M calling bullshit. If any of the above is true, you're just a sad person, obviously have no concept what sxe is about, and the fact you made a thread about asking people how straightedgers dress makes my statement even more valid.

i have lots of friends who drink around me, i have no problem with that. it doesn't effect me, they are only harming themselves and they know what exactly they are doing. this is what they want to do, i can not do anything about it other than educating them and supporting them if they need it.
    i wouldn't want to be friends with somebody who hurst me physically to get their point across.

Ok example first get the people around u to respect t the fact not to do it around u. But like me I dont go looking for fights. If I find out someone has it on them at the school I talk to them to see if they do. If they're selling I follow them and beat tthem up. If buying I convince them to get rid of it. If not I fight the. But like to night just got home from a lil party told my friend not to drink he did. I ruffed him up a bit. Not bad but then I dragged him to the shower made him stay there to sober up the left. Need anything message me and ill give u my number.
    If this is true, I am going to come to your school and sell drugs just to spite you.
    Later Days

So basically you are a criminal acting outside of the law, just like they are. I think you should be up on charges for your actions and you should pay the legally defined punishment for your crime and blatent disregard for the law.

You should change your title here to criminal bully boy or something...you mentioned the word respect in your post but its a lost concept on you...you neither get or give respect.

However, like others here, your story does sound like a rather imaginative tale that has only ever existed inside your rather warped head.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

It's either a story to get hardcore points or youthful indiscretions.

Ok dipshit how wud it make you feel if your friend said he was straight edge the u catch him drinking

Ok dipshit how wud it make you feel if your friend said he was straight edge the u catch him drinking
    Who is this addressed to?

Eh...it doesn't matter: I would be disappointed to find my friend drinking if he claimed edge. Anger would be appropriate if the person was sneaking the drink in hopes of not getting caught and continuing to claim sxe. However, it doesn't boil to the point of wanting to beat someone up.

No need to call anyone dipshit. If my friend did that then I would be very disappointed in them. But I would never beat them up for it. That's just ridiculous, immature and extreme.
    Constant Work In Progress.

What he does has no impact on me. Especially not enough of an impact to warrant the use of violence.
    Later Days

so how do you feel about being a criminal whilst the drinker is perfectly law abiding and innocent? Would you beat your mother or someone elses mother or grandmother for drinking. For making their own choice in life? Are you going to beat on people for any life choice that doesn't reflect your own world view?

then they would not be my friend anymore. you need to surround yourself with loyal friends and if they cant keep their word, wether it be about breaking edge or cheating on their girlfriend, i dont know, anyways, they would no longer be my friend. does that mean i have to smash their head in, no, would i like to, yes, but you have to have the same self discipline that makes you straight edge and use it all the time. lack of discipline for breaking down and drinking all the time is the same lack of discipline you have when you cant control your anger.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    People are entitled to make their own decisions in life, and just because they are different from yours doesn't give you the right to use violence. If somebody wants to make bad decisions they are entitled to do so. In my opinion, beating somebody up for doing drugs or drinking is no worse than somebody beating up a straight edger for not drinking or doing drugs.
    Agreed.

xplan_Bx
    Well put Danny! I have taught you well young grass hopper!

xplan_Bx
    Allthough I do not think I would have the same self control to not beat up a fellow SE that sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by xplan_Bx View Post
    Allthough I do not think I would have the same self control to not beat up a fellow SE that sold out.
    yeah thats like saying what you would do in a car accident. you never know what you going to don until you are put in to that position. idk i might kick some ass i might not. hmmmm
    Raise your fist in the air, DRUG FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by xplan_Bx View Post
    That's just ridiculous.

Thread Information