Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Whats your guys opinion on edge militant

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    well, by your post it seems that you desisted on that dream of raids and militant kids beating people up because it wouldnt work. not because you think terrorism is bad.
    Back in the day I didn't really think of things in terms of good or bad. Just effective or ineffective. In my youth I was driven by a simple logic engine based around my own complete selfishness.

I don't think the same way as I used too.

TERRORISM IS BAD hm'kay.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthEdge View Post
    Back in the day I didn't really think of things in terms of good or bad. Just effective or ineffective. In my youth I was driven by a simple logic engine based around my own complete selfishness.

I don't think the same way as I used too.

TERRORISM IS BAD hm'kay.
    and not based on effectiveness either as those actions would really not constitute effective in anything but setting people against you and making you seem rather misguided. So do you still have your pact or not?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    and not based on effectiveness either as those actions would really not constitute effective in anything but setting people against you and making you seem rather misguided. So do you still have your pact or not?
    Soooo... I'm done "talking" about this.

Pact = forever.

Fin.

Soooo... I'm done "talking" about this.

Pact = forever.

Fin.
    Ok, you've done. Your pact is really kinda dumb and makes as much sense as the way you were thinking when you were younger which you have now rejected. The threat of violence is not something that should be in a pact of friendship. You have already proven how your way of thinking has changed and having a promise of beating on your friend if they choose a different path in life at anypoint in the future to the one you agreed upon years in advance with no idea of what type of person you would become is plain stupid. And as you have no more to say on it we can leave it there.

The pact is set to be a lifetime deal but I have a strong feeling that if anyone broke edge any violence inflicted upon them would be mostly symbolic; not the brass kunckle-boot stomp of days l o n g past..
    Symbolic of what? being ignorant to the fact that someone elses life choices differ from your own? Its still ridiculous to hold someone to things they said and probably meant when they said them years ago. You have made it clear you are aware of how peoples thinking changes and this just remains to be one thing that is not accepting of the fact people change and grow in different ways. But i don't exactly nderstand what a symbolic stomping would be, care to explain? I know you had finished discussing this so i understand if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    Symbolic of what? being ignorant to the fact that someone elses life choices differ from your own? Its still ridiculous to hold someone to things they said and probably meant when they said them years ago. You have made it clear you are aware of how peoples thinking changes and this just remains to be one thing that is not accepting of the fact people change and grow in different ways. But i don't exactly nderstand what a symbolic stomping would be, care to explain? I know you had finished discussing this so i understand if you don't.
    I'm started to get fustrated.

Symbolic as in not meant to actually inflict serious damage but to satisify the pact. I gave my word and I intend on keeping it. Its a pride issue. If any of those guys broke Edge they'd be expecting something and if I broke Edge I would be expecting it too. I mean its not like we wouldn't be friends after the act was done. Think of it more like being "jumped out".

Symbolic as in not meant to actually inflict serious damage but to satisify the pact. I gave my word and I intend on keeping it. Its a pride issue. If any of those guys broke Edge they'd be expecting something and if I broke Edge I would be expecting it too. I mean its not like we wouldn't be friends after the act was done. Think of it more like being "jumped out".
    how old are you?
    It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us.

Where did all his posts go ??
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    Where did all his posts go ??
    he threw a fit and deleted them. but there's no reason to since everything was quoted already so I'll be restoring them.

I'm thinking of it more like you are idiotic, the pact is ridiculous in the first place, to still entertain the idea now is even more so.

I swear this website has done nothing for me. This website is full of pussies who r afraid to get there hands dirty for something they belive in. I don't know what your talking about straight edge ain't goin no were. I'm from Colorado and no one knew what straight edge was. We need kids. Teenagers in straight edge not worn out old farts like u guys. Dusty just earase me. This shit has done nothin for me but piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by xF1GHTERx View Post
    I swear this website has done nothing for me. This website is full of pussies who r afraid to get there hands dirty for something they belive in. I don't know what your talking about straight edge ain't goin no were. I'm from Colorado and no one knew what straight edge was. We need kids. Teenagers in straight edge not worn out old farts like u guys. Dusty just earase me. This shit has done nothin for me but piss me off.
    a couple of thoughts.

1) you've been straight edge for less than 6 months.
    2) you're 14.

you don't know shit yet. You've got a lot of anger and want to use straight edge as an outlet. It's bullshit. You beating up kids isn't changing a fucking thing. You calling us pussies doesn't change a fucking thing.

Quote Originally Posted by xF1GHTERx View Post
    I'm from Colorado and I know a lot of straight edge kids. But they're all a lot older than 14...
    Constant Work In Progress.

One day people like this kid will look back and see how they've acted like total idiots. That day is not today.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Go ahead nag on me like every1 else ur not ganna change me.

Thread Information