Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your guys opinion on edge militant

Quote Originally Posted by x_dannyb_X View Post
    ok calm down mr. this is my website, we all have jobs. now im just asking questions about you and your views. thats all.

and if im too loyal and being straight edge is what i hold dear to my heart is wrong and thats not what the sene is about, then i dont want to be apart of your sene. because i know its what its about else where.

now on to you mr. dusty, i dont think you even know what the sene is anymore. i think you are too afraid that you are not in an active roll in the sene anymore. other than running a website out of your basement at the age of 30 something.
    the first real way to tell if someone is upset is usually really bad typos. The second way is when they take what was a civil conversation and start lobbing insults.

xplan_Bx
    Well man I tell you what this site is a joke, your a joke, your views as to what SE are is a joke. And please as this is "your" site delete my profile I do not want to be a part of this bullshit website that you shamefully call "straight edge". Take a good long look at what SE is and what it means to you, becasue you arent SE you are some dude who loves everyone and just happens to be sober. Life just happened.

Quote Originally Posted by xplan_Bx View Post
    Well man I tell you what this site is a joke, your a joke, your views as to what SE are is a joke. And please as this is "your" site delete my profile I do not want to be a part of this bullshit website that you shamefully call "straight edge". Take a good long look at what SE is and what it means to you, becasue you arent SE you are some dude who loves everyone and just happens to be sober. Life just happened.
    awesome, good luck!

i agree. i thought this was an awesome site where you could discuss different views of SE but that was until the owner, mr. dusty came in to the picture. i think this web site is bull shit and the admin has nothing else to do other than critic other peoples views and gets up set when you ask about his. and this is not the first time. the entire time i was on this web site i saw him harass over and over again. and i know you are reading this, i think that you dont even understand what it means to be SE. i think that you are confused and you shut down if someone asks you about this. NOW, i will not be apart of this mockery any longer. i would like to have my account removed and not contacted again any further.
    Raise your fist in the air, DRUG FREE!

i agree. i thought this was an awesome site where you could discuss different views of SE but that was until the owner, mr. dusty came in to the picture. i think this web site is bull shit and the admin has nothing else to do other than critic other peoples views and gets up set when you ask about his. and this is not the first time. the entire time i was on this web site i saw him harass over and over again. and i know you are reading this, i think that you dont even understand what it means to be SE. i think that you are confused and you shut down if someone asks you about this. NOW, i will not be apart of this mockery any longer. i would like to have my account removed and not contacted again any further.
    awesome, good luck to you too!

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    i agree. i thought this was an awesome site where you could discuss different views of SE
    i think this web site is bull shit and the admin has nothing else to do other than critic other peoples views and gets up set when you ask about his.
    hilarious
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    hilarious
    Aye to that.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

I love this site. I come here whenever I need clarity about an issue or need support for something. I believe we're the positive straight edge people. This site is one of the reasons I finally decided to claim edge. Thank you Dusty!!!
    Constant Work In Progress.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    awesome, good luck!
    Dusty, quit loving people so much, that is anti-edge!
    Later Days

what the hell ? :-)) Dusty, you've hurt some egos again... I love this site, I love this site, I LOVE this site.. eat it, gentlemen...
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

thank you guys for the kind words.

awww damn, i missed it all!
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    awww damn, i missed it all!
    Me too. Wowee...

I'm just bummed that I never got a straight answer as to what harm was actually done before they both threw temper tantrums.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    I'm just bummed that I never got a straight answer as to what harm was actually done before they both threw temper tantrums.
    Kids these days.. they get nothin' done !
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Thread Information