Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    So you expect the only ones to left to be those who follow straightedge and believe that everyone else should be dead. Seems like "us" is just you! How exactly do you figure this system will work. So far you have a mosh pit and lots of people dead. You want to kill the families of straightedge kids who's parents may smoke or drink, you think they will want part of this. What about ownership or laws, what are your proposed work around for that? I mean aren't even addressing the most common problems anarchy faces. Sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about at all and just think anarchy sounds cool.
    na not at all man i was just messing about... whatever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsobereyesx View Post
    na not at all man i was just messing about... whatever!!!
    So you have no clue.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

So you have no clue.
    i know that anarchy is not be joked about but hay!!!

if the world was lawless then i think we should close down all the power plants and build solor power plans to save the enviroment because i realy care about this planet... i also think that the way the goverment run this contry is fucked up. they try to control everyone throught fear by using the media and drugs and alcohol play a big part in the media too and the drug and alcohol industrys make a larg amount of money that go into the goverments hands wich gets spent on bombs that kill inersent people most of the time. and the only reson the USA when to war it the first place was to get more oil and then sell off the oil to make more money to spend on bombs... SO YEAH I THINK ANARCHY IS A GOOD THING :)

i know that anarchy is not be joked about but hay!!!

if the world was lawless then i think we should close down all the power plants and build solor power plans to save the enviroment because i realy care about this planet... i also think that the way the goverment run this contry is fucked up. they try to control everyone throught fear by using the media and drugs and alcohol play a big part in the media too and the drug and alcohol industrys make a larg amount of money that go into the goverments hands wich gets spent on bombs that kill inersent people most of the time. and the only reson the USA when to war it the first place was to get more oil and then sell off the oil to make more money to spend on bombs... SO YEAH I THINK ANARCHY IS A GOOD THING :)
    Ok, so firstly, how will you organise these people to work to create a solar energy system with no law?

How will you address foo, health care and ammenities with now law?

I want to know how you propose to address the murder of all the innocent people in your view as you now seem concerned about innocent people?

How do you purpose to divide land, ownership and wealth?

How are you going to stop people making exploitive monopolies on certain services/resources with no law?

How will you address criminal fallout which would arise from this?

What has the USA got to do with your vision? Are you not proposing this view for the UK?

How would you propose protecting your country from others if you deplete defence and make the country a viable option to take over?

You mention USA's reasons for going to war...could you provide some factual evidence to support this alligation.

If USA did go to war order to secure a resource they need, how would you in your lawless state propose securing a resource you require?

How will you trade with other countries?

Or do you suppose that by elliminating law you will magically become self sufficiant?

This is just a few problems based on your post...i'm sure if we look further we will find many many more problems that your proposed system would need to address. But lets start here, if you could address these initial issues. Lets hope that your system which starts with mass genocide has some answers to these initial issues.

Ok, so firstly, how will you organise these people to work to create a solar energy system with no law?

How will you address foo, health care and ammenities with now law?

I want to know how you propose to address the murder of all the innocent people in your view as you now seem concerned about innocent people?

How do you purpose to divide land, ownership and wealth?

How are you going to stop people making exploitive monopolies on certain services/resources with no law?

How will you address criminal fallout which would arise from this?

What has the USA got to do with your vision? Are you not proposing this view for the UK?

How would you propose protecting your country from others if you deplete defence and make the country a viable option to take over?

You mention USA's reasons for going to war...could you provide some factual evidence to support this alligation.

If USA did go to war order to secure a resource they need, how would you in your lawless state propose securing a resource you require?

How will you trade with other countries?

Or do you suppose that by elliminating law you will magically become self sufficiant?

This is just a few problems based on your post...i'm sure if we look further we will find many many more problems that your proposed system would need to address. But lets start here, if you could address these initial issues. Lets hope that your system which starts with mass genocide has some answers to these initial issues.
    yeah your right i would suck at starting a New World Order =) but hay if there was a riot i would be there...

yeah your right i would suck at starting a New World Order =) but hay if there was a riot i would be there...
    And hopefully you would get arrested. Not sure why you see rioting or killing people based on their life choices as a good thing but it fdefinitely makes you come accross as an idiot.

And hopefully you would get arrested. Not sure why you see rioting or killing people based on their life choices as a good thing but it fdefinitely makes you come accross as an idiot.
    whatever!!!

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    whatever!!!
    so i guess this means you won't answer mine or loom's question?
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

whatever!!!
    I find it interesting that you shut down with flippant remarks when someone questions your statements. Know that people here just want more substance. Not being able to fully explain your comments shows that you haven't given it much thought or are not committed to them, which is childish. Challenges = growth.

whatever!!!
    Good point, well made.

okay. i had no idea this topic would turn into such a patheic argument. the reason i asked is because I am an anarchist. but not for the reasons you might assume. it's not because I just dont like having a system to live under, but that very system is corrupt almost beyond understanding. the reason I choose anarchism is because if all government was abolished, it would truly be a world by the people, for the people. and we wouldnt have every penny sucked dry from us into the corrupt group of bankers that controls the government we see on TV. how we will go about ensuring that this is changed is simple. we must act before they do. the anarchists on here should know perfectly well what I mean. think about it logically people. There are things being hidden from us that we will not see until we open our eyes and see the truth for ourselves instead of beleiving every lie we are fed. for those of you that do not already know, look it up. it wont take you long. the internet is filled with the truth that is hidden from us by those that control the government. and if we dont do something to stop it, unimaginable things will happen to this country I used to love.

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xKINGx View Post
    okay. i had no idea this topic would turn into such a patheic argument. the reason i asked is because I am an anarchist. but not for the reasons you might assume. it's not because I just dont like having a system to live under, but that very system is corrupt almost beyond understanding. the reason I choose anarchism is because if all government was abolished, it would truly be a world by the people, for the people. and we wouldnt have every penny sucked dry from us into the corrupt group of bankers that controls the government we see on TV. how we will go about ensuring that this is changed is simple. we must act before they do. the anarchists on here should know perfectly well what I mean. think about it logically people. There are things being hidden from us that we will not see until we open our eyes and see the truth for ourselves instead of beleiving every lie we are fed. for those of you that do not already know, look it up. it wont take you long. the internet is filled with the truth that is hidden from us by those that control the government. and if we dont do something to stop it, unimaginable things will happen to this country I used to love.
    do you think that withouth a goverment people would just stop being corrupt?
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

@xKINGx : ok, now look around you.. at your family, co-workers, friends and people you meet in local supermarket.. and tell me - how many of these people are ready for such change? i can feel and really understand your anger about the state of the world today. i am angry too. but face it - people are so focused on material things and can't nor want change this.. they like their prison and no wonder. look at any country where government suddenly disappeared and ordinary people were left to do what they wanted to. What happened were riots, rapes, murders, looting.. if any positive change was made, it was always strongly overshadowed by greed for power and material things and violence..
    are governments corrupted? yes, they are. are international corporations lying to us? they surely do.. but as someone said.. "anarchy is a perfect system for perfect people".. and we're everything but perfect...
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

what truth are you talking about? what's being hidden from us?

The government is made up of "people". So taking away government or order wouldn't get rid of the corrupt nature of people.
    Later Days

Thread Information