Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ten random things about you.

linsee
    Quote Originally Posted by nataliefayeg View Post
    I'm jealous! I've never actually been to a haunted place. Most of my friends are pansies and there aren't any good haunted places in CO.
    Estes Park!

Quote Originally Posted by linsee View Post
    Estes Park!
    I've never been to the Stanley Hotel but I doubt it's haunted like the really old places in Europe.
    Constant Work In Progress.

linsee
    Quote Originally Posted by nataliefayeg View Post
    I've never been to the Stanley Hotel but I doubt it's haunted like the really old places in Europe.
    older doesn't always mean more haunted. though I have been to some cool places in England.

older doesn't always mean more haunted. though I have been to some cool places in England.
    I am beyond jealous of you. Hopefully I'll be able to visit my uncle in England at some point.
    Constant Work In Progress.

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    1. I'm moving to Canada next year.
    2. My last show with Gyalázat is going to be tomorrow night. I'm quitting the band after growing up being a part of it, touring Europe, making new friends because of it, having our songs released, all of these things i never imagined when we started out. It's a comforting feeling.
    3. I have a good job with lots of responsibility and awesome benefits that I don't really have the skills for.
    4. I don't post new threads on here too much anymore eversince I'm on facebook. I seem to post stuff on there instead.
    5. I spit all the time.
    6. Co-worker sitting next to me has the hots for me and it's really fucking annoying. She's fully aware of me being in a serious relationship.
    7. I'm colourblind, and as a result of that I own a purple sweater I have mistaken for navy blue. Also a green beanie which is grey for everybody else, and who knows what else!
    8. When I go for a run I always listen to teenage bottlerocket's they came from the shadows album. Last year I took up on a habit of only listening to the Shorebirds, and only got bored of them after half a year has passed.
    9. I really want to get tattooed but I can't because I have to save up money - I'm getting my thighs finished though for free.
    10. When I think about my life and where i'm going with it, i can't help but consider myself a lucky bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtD View Post
    1. I'm moving to Canada next year.
    Say whaaaaat?! Thats AWESOME!
    Later Days

1) When I was born, my dad wanted to name me Burfurt Rupert Bartholemew but my mom wouldn't let him because she didn't want kids to call me "Burf"

2) I have a twin sister, who technically isn't my twin. We were conceived three weeks apart

3) I am scared of using the phone. I will say anything to somebody's face, but the thought of using the phone terrifies me

4) I have seen every episode of dawson's creek....

5) I have a university degree in political science

6) I am fascinated by the politics of Central and Eastern Europe, especially immediately following the collapse of Communism and the Soviet Union.

7) I am socially awkward because I lack the ability to make small talk.

8) I played the bass clarinet for 4 years in my high school band

9) I was on the debate team in high school

10) Except for a select few events, I don't like the olympics.
    Later Days

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    1) When I was born, my dad wanted to name me Burfurt Rupert Bartholemew but my mom wouldn't let him because she didn't want kids to call me "Burf"
    did your dad watch a lot of you can't do that on television? and possibly while on drugs?

Say whaaaaat?! Thats AWESOME!
    indeed!

3) I am scared of using the phone. I will say anything to somebody's face, but the thought of using the phone terrifies me
    that's strange. I have lots of people around me who are quite the opposite.

Same! I'm trying to get over it because it gets in the way of things I need/want to do, but I hate the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    did your dad watch a lot of you can't do that on television? and possibly while on drugs?
    I wish I could say he was, at least then there would be a logical reason for him to come up with such a wierd name.

that's strange. I have lots of people around me who are quite the opposite.
    Yeah I know, I am a really out going person and I have no problem saying anything to anybody, but if I can't see them in person for some reason I am nervous

Quote Originally Posted by xvunderx View Post
    Same! I'm trying to get over it because it gets in the way of things I need/want to do, but I hate the phone.
    I hate it, you are right it does get in the way of things that I want to do or I need to do. But I recently got a job at a hotel where a part of the job is answering phones, so I am getting a little bit better because I have to, but i still don't like it.
    Later Days

linsee
    7. I'm colourblind, and as a result of that I own a purple sweater I have mistaken for navy blue. Also a green beanie which is grey for everybody else, and who knows what else!
    This would make me crazy. There is a guy that works for me that's color blind and he has done accidental hilarious things before because of it.

7) I am socially awkward because I lack the ability to make small talk.
    My sister is like that too. She won't order a pizza because she she is scared. Due to text messaging, I hate being on the phone too, I'd rather text. That probably makes me a douche.

I used to be really socially awkward, but I'm a pro now. Come hang out with me and I will fix your problem!

Estes Park!
    Been there. It's awesome. :D

Okay, my turn:

1. My sister was born on my 7th birthday.
    2. When I get angry or nervous, a muttled Irish accent comes out.
    3. I don't make friends with females easily.
    4. I used to write a 'zine called RANT! for nearly 8 years.
    5. I have OCD, but not severe enough to be medicated. I just tap things and need to have items stacked a/o color-coded.
    6. I was born without one of my ribs.
    7. I have seen the entire series of "Gilmore Girls" three times.
    8. Belly dancing and yoga are probably the only feminine activities I publicly admit to doing.
    9. My fear of crossing bridges was rapidly eliminated during my summer cross-country roadtrip. Being paralized while crossing the Brooklyn Bridge is not an option!
    10. Ten is my favorite number-it represents completion. It was my number 8 out of the 10 years I played softball.

My sister is like that too. She won't order a pizza because she she is scared. Due to text messaging, I hate being on the phone too, I'd rather text. That probably makes me a douche.

I used to be really socially awkward, but I'm a pro now. Come hang out with me and I will fix your problem!
    texting is ridiculous and takes too much time and effort for simple conversation. If people text me i go back and forth twice before ringing them and demand we converse the matter in real time.

That said I used to be scared of the phone but that has come close to disapeering all together. I am much more positive toward using phones and actually enjoy it to a degree.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Thread Information