Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: watch geekery

watch geekery

is anyone here into watches at all?

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    Yeah, i have never spent a lot on a watch but i do like them. I like that my current watch syncs to the atomic clock...things like that make me happy with my watch!
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    i like 'em, but i avoid expensive ones, cause they avoid being boughtable by my pocket
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    did somebody call me?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtD View Post
    did somebody call me?

start talking bubba.

right now I have this:

it's got Rare twin barrel 21 jewel vintage automatic winding Soviet military movement. Slava 2427. it's a solidly awesome watch.

their new stuff is coming out soon and I really want:

they look really nice.. I like watches but also avoid expensive ones, as I'm kinda watch destroyer...
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

start talking bubba.

right now I have this:

it's got Rare twin barrel 21 jewel vintage automatic winding Soviet military movement. Slava 2427. it's a solidly awesome watch.

their new stuff is coming out soon and I really want:

Yeah, I like the M42 better. I'm not too familiar with this brand though, I thought they had swiss movement.
    The clasp, the strap and everything else is the same right? What I don't like about the M42 is there's no calendar window on it.
    Does it have to be an automatic?
    For this much I'd buy something totally different, then again, these watches are not my style.

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    This is like that time we spoke about Swatches, Dusty bragged about having 4 X-Rated still in the OG packaging which got me excited. Then he never posted the pictures to make me even more jealous.......
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

Quote Originally Posted by D1988 View Post
    This is like that time we spoke about Swatches, Dusty bragged about having 4 X-Rated still in the OG packaging which got me excited. Then he never posted the pictures to make me even more jealous.......
    oh I still have those too. but I'm down to 3 since one broke.

Yeah, I like the M42 better. I'm not too familiar with this brand though, I thought they had swiss movement.
    The clasp, the strap and everything else is the same right? What I don't like about the M42 is there's no calendar window on it.
    Does it have to be an automatic?
    For this much I'd buy something totally different, then again, these watches are not my style.
    some do. the new ones do. the one I have now has soviet movement. There's 3 straps. One leather, one rubber and a bracelet. I've got the bracelet on it now. The m17 is absolutely awesome and the pictures doesn't do it justice. They make a bunch that aren't automatic, I just prefer them. These watches are so much nicer than the tags and omega's I've seen and considerably less.

some do. the new ones do. the one I have now has soviet movement. There's 3 straps. One leather, one rubber and a bracelet. I've got the bracelet on it now. The m17 is absolutely awesome and the pictures doesn't do it justice. They make a bunch that aren't automatic, I just prefer them. These watches are so much nicer than the tags and omega's I've seen and considerably less.
    yeah, i'm not feeling the vibe. i'd part with the omegas.
    the m42 comes with the same bracelet/straps as the m17 though, right? so it's only the face that's changed and the pointers.
    In that pricerange i would go with a Tissot for sure.
    automatics don't keep time that well though, and you're supposed to service it every 3-5 years no matter what. quartz-s are so much easier to handle.
    my dreamwatch is an omega seamaster, but i still can't decide if i wanted to get an automatic or not. Not like i was close to buying one, i'm fine with my Invicta.

yeah, i'm not feeling the vibe. i'd part with the omegas.
    the m42 comes with the same bracelet/straps as the m17 though, right? so it's only the face that's changed and the pointers.
    In that pricerange i would go with a Tissot for sure.
    automatics don't keep time that well though, and you're supposed to service it every 3-5 years no matter what. quartz-s are so much easier to handle.
    my dreamwatch is an omega seamaster, but i still can't decide if i wanted to get an automatic or not. Not like i was close to buying one, i'm fine with my Invicta.
    these actually keep really good time. What makes you prefer tissot over the lum-tec?
    and based on what I've read, the lum-tec's are cheap due to being new, not because of design or parts. The fact that they're a small company, with limited runs and a unique product makes me really like the company.

and if I had the money I'd just get a rolex. If you're going to spend that kind of money on a watch, no real point in getting an omega.

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    oh I still have those too. but I'm down to 3 since one broke.
    I hope you kept the broken one though?

I traded a broken one for like $50 + 3 TFS What We Know presses to some kid in Canada.

I sold my working one for like £140.

Also, pics! now!
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

these actually keep really good time. What makes you prefer tissot over the lum-tec?
    and based on what I've read, the lum-tec's are cheap due to being new, not because of design or parts. The fact that they're a small company, with limited runs and a unique product makes me really like the company.

and if I had the money I'd just get a rolex. If you're going to spend that kind of money on a watch, no real point in getting an omega.
    you still have to take any automatic watch for service every 3-5 years though to keep it that way.
    I prefer Tissot because of the design and the prestige. Lum-Tec is great though.
    You see, i like the seamaster better than the submariner! that's all, plus at that pricerange it wouldn't matter if you got a rolex or an omega.

Those watches are super ! Are those limited ? Too bad they cost like 400 euros..
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Thread Information