Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: ?

  1. #16
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by nataliefayeg View Post
    Don't be. I love my life. I love my new friends. I love focusing on work and my photography. I spend more time with my family and the right people. I've advanced so far in life since I stopped being part of it. Best choice for my life.
    No, you misunderstand, i mean i am sorry for you that you never got to experience an awesome straightedge hardcore show. As great as things for you may be now it really doesn't change the fact that i wish everyone who comes to learn about straightedge gets to experience how awesome it is when they are part of a really cool show with positive straightedge kids/bands etc. So i continue to feel that.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  2. #17
    Registered User nataliefayeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO.
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    No, you misunderstand, i mean i am sorry for you that you never got to experience an awesome straightedge hardcore show. As great as things for you may be now it really doesn't change the fact that i wish everyone who comes to learn about straightedge gets to experience how awesome it is when they are part of a really cool show with positive straightedge kids/bands etc. So i continue to feel that.
    Ohh. Gotcha. Wish I could. But I can't. Maybe at some point I'll have enough money to go visit a different state just to see a show. Or maybe Kingdom will decide to come to CO. I wish...
    Constant Work In Progress.

  3. #18
    Being Mean CarlaRant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by nataliefayeg View Post
    I can't even go to a show in New Mex or AZ without these guys ruining it. They seem to be EVERY where.
    I've never heard of these guys. Are you speaking about Northern AZ? That area tends to have problems within the scene with fighting (according to my friends who live up there).

  4. #19
    Registered User nataliefayeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO.
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaRant View Post
    I've never heard of these guys. Are you speaking about Northern AZ? That area tends to have problems within the scene with fighting (according to my friends who live up there).
    I just know that guys from my hardcore scene go on tours to New Mex and AZ often or they just know a ton of dudes from other Hardcore scenes and they aren't the best dudes ever. Scumbag crew is a huge part of my scene. And a few bands are Crooked Ways, Bank Robber, Seven Kings and Before We're Done.
    Constant Work In Progress.

  5. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kent-UK
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by nataliefayeg View Post
    I can't recall there ever being a SXE show since I've been going to shows. And I enjoy hardcore music. And I enjoy hardcore shows where there are many many many people there so I don't have to focus on those guys. Yes, I once enjoyed going to those shows and I enjoyed the hardcore scene when those guys were nice to me about three years ago and then I realized what they were all about and I argued with one of my best friends in the scene and he turned on me etc. I'd die happy the day I went to a SXE hardcore show but for some reason I feel that will not happen. And I'd looove to start my own SXE band but there are not enough positive or SXE people in my state that I know of. For the most part the SXE kids are assholes that I've met. And the people I meet at parties and so on completely agree. It's sad really. I miss enjoying going to local shows. But if this is what they're going to be like then no thank you. I'd rather be happy and SXE and alone.
    :)
    But surely if you give up going to shows etc... your giving in to them?
    You need to stay strong and persist, dont let people make you sad. I used to go to shows
    quite a bit on my own, your always get the odd idiots that wanna spoil it, it happens everywhere in everything.
    But if your happy right now, thats all that matters. Did you say your from or near Arizonia, because i maybe coming out that way next year?
    xXx

  6. #21
    Registered User nataliefayeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO.
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by xchainxofxstrengthx View Post
    But surely if you give up going to shows etc... your giving in to them?
    You need to stay strong and persist, dont let people make you sad. I used to go to shows
    quite a bit on my own, your always get the odd idiots that wanna spoil it, it happens everywhere in everything.
    But if your happy right now, thats all that matters. Did you say your from or near Arizonia, because i maybe coming out that way next year?
    They don't really make me sad, it's more like they beat me up. They start all this drama at the shows and then decide to start stage diving into me or spin kicking me, etc. So it's not that it's just awkward, it's more like I'm trying to save myself from getting my ass kicked by a buncha dudes.
    I'm from Colorado.
    Constant Work In Progress.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •