Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Movement....

The Movement....

The Zeitgeist Movement.....your thoughts/opinion/views.

I believe in The Zeitgeist Movement, call me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyX View Post
    The Zeitgeist Movement.....your thoughts/opinion/views.

I believe in The Zeitgeist Movement, call me crazy.
    why would you assume that people would know what this is?

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    why would you assume that people would know what this is?
    Damn, how ignorant of me. I assumed people had seen this, strike me down, joking.

here is a link to the free videos

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

If interested.

Damn, how ignorant of me. I assumed people had seen this, strike me down, joking.

here is a link to the free videos

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

If interested.
    yeah but that doesn't really explain anything unless someone is willing to watch something.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    yeah but that doesn't really explain anything unless someone is willing to watch something.
    I swear you people are out to get me haha.

I put this video up, if people choose to watch it and reply their opinions, then that is what I'm looking for, other posts don't have an explanation on videos posted, just posted. Choose to click if you want, or don't.

Also, there is A LOT to explain, so if you choose to watch the video and stay interested then keep watching it gets better, if you don't believe it or find it phony, than choose otherwise. I'm not gonna give an explanation because it will be one-sided, so I'm giving the option for people to just watch it without a biased opinion on it already, and see what they say.

Also, there is A LOT to explain, so if you choose to watch the video and stay interested then keep watching it gets better, if you don't believe it or find it phony, than choose otherwise. I'm not gonna give an explanation because it will be one-sided, so I'm giving the option for people to just watch it without a biased opinion on it already, and see what they say.
    yeah but you're not really giving anyone a reason to look at it. if you can't even put it into a couple of sentences as to what it's about, why should anyone watch the video?

I believe it exists.

Oh, and you are crazy.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    I believe it exists.

Oh, and you are crazy.
    Haha thanks.

I've heard of this, but never really looked into until now. The descriptions are a bit vague, but I'll check out the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaRant View Post
    I've heard of this, but never really looked into until now. The descriptions are a bit vague, but I'll check out the movie.
    It does bring up quite a stir in beliefs. But I like it whether or not someone believes, because it shows that people are asking questions, and the day that we stop questioning our governments and general life, we have a problem.

i don't like zeitgeist movie in particular but i'm opened to all this conspiracy thing... still not able to tell what really is and what isn't possible...
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

Quote Originally Posted by lo0m View Post
    i don't like zeitgeist movie in particular but i'm opened to all this conspiracy thing... still not able to tell what really is and what isn't possible...
    What don't you like about The Zeitgeist movie, like the entire thing, parts...the whole ideal, just wonderin'.

what i dislike about zeitgeist and similar movies (eg Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11, etc) is that on one side the creators often criticise massmedia journalists that they're subjective and that they put things out of context but on the other hand they do this themselves often. This can be more easily seen in Moore's movies but I had similar feeling from Zeitgeist too. I'm not evaluating any of this movies, it's just that there are rightfield "pro-government" journalist assholes and there are also leftfield journalists with the same mistakes.
    btw Have you seen a movie called "Obama Deception"? it's even more interesting that zeitgeist (but it can also suffer with the same flaws) and there are some quotes from KRS-One - and those are the words every american (or person in general) should hear.. he's really smart guy.. go find it on youtube or google video :-)
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

Quote Originally Posted by lo0m View Post
    what i dislike about zeitgeist and similar movies (eg Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11, etc) is that on one side the creators often criticise massmedia journalists that they're subjective and that they put things out of context but on the other hand they do this themselves often. This can be more easily seen in Moore's movies but I had similar feeling from Zeitgeist too. I'm not evaluating any of this movies, it's just that there are rightfield "pro-government" journalist assholes and there are also leftfield journalists with the same mistakes.
    btw Have you seen a movie called "Obama Deception"? it's even more interesting that zeitgeist (but it can also suffer with the same flaws) and there are some quotes from KRS-One - and those are the words every american (or person in general) should hear.. he's really smart guy.. go find it on youtube or google video :-)
    Oh yeah, I completely agree. Both sides can be very biased at times, and not consider any other points of view. I do agree with you completely on that. I have not seen "Obama Deception", but I'm going to look it up soon, probably later tonight when I have time to watch it like 3or4 times, I watch things repeatedly so I don't miss anything and fully understand points of views in these subjects. I've watched Zeitgeist like 4 times haha.

Thread Information