Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Movement....

That video is really great. The Obama Deception video. I really do believe a lot of that, especially things like "secret meetings" which is illegal for them to have. I also believe what KRS-One says, about how we were on the verge of a revolution against Bush and government, but then they put a "black mask"(black president) in, and he says there is going to be change, so everybody sits back and is ok with that.

Now obviously I'm not a racist person, I hate racist people more than anything in this world to be exact. But I do believe that a lot of people voted for him simply because of his race, and he so called for "change". To me, like they say, he is just another puppet to the government, but his intelligent speaking, his kindness, his different approaches on how he speaks about issues, and I also believe the fact that his race all have everything to do with why the government loves having him as a president, we wanted change, so they gave us a different "type" of president that we see, but in actuality, he is no different then the rest. He does what he is told, in my opinion and research.

Like they say, being the president is like being a wrestler. On TV they all hate each other, just like democrats and republicans argue over issues and battle for their votes, but behind the scenes, they are all friends, doing what they are told by the government.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    yeah but you're not really giving anyone a reason to look at it. if you can't even put it into a couple of sentences as to what it's about, why should anyone watch the video?
    man dusty, you're right, that's a great point. if someone believes in something and can't even basically describe what it is, they must be a threadkiller who should be ignored, like this post was.

man dusty, you're right, that's a great point. if someone believes in something and can't even basically describe what it is, they must be a threadkiller who should be ignored, like this post was.
    Once again, I chose not to give my outlook on this subject, because it would more than likely become biased as I do believe in this subject. So I chose to leave it there, for someone who might want to randomly educate and learn about it, and choose from themselves, damn I'm such an asshole and apparently can't describe what its about. Please learn that people have different ideals and views on things, thats why I didn't say anything on what it was about, because your outlook on it may differ from mine. So I choose to let the person decide their belief on it. Damn, how rude of me.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyX View Post
    Once again, I chose not to give my outlook on this subject, because it would more than likely become biased as I do believe in this subject. So I chose to leave it there, for someone who might want to randomly educate and learn about it, and choose from themselves, damn I'm such an asshole and apparently can't describe what its about. Please learn that people have different ideals and views on things, thats why I didn't say anything on what it was about, because your outlook on it may differ from mine. So I choose to let the person decide their belief on it. Damn, how rude of me.
    do you even understand that most people have no clue what the subject even is? I still have no idea what this thing is even about and the fact that you can't even say what it is, doesn't really give me or anyone else a reason to go look into it any deeper. If you want to have a discussion, you should be prepared to actually do that.

oh, hey, why don't you just watch it? you could see it propably at least 100 times if you wouldn't insist on some description... and if you still insist on a description, there is imdb.com or almighty google.. everyone interested could have a description just a second from the feeling of needing one (shit, is this still in english? :-) ).. I mean, if you don't have a reason to look up some info which would take you just a second, why the hell are you wasting your time instisting on JoeyX to write one? that's .. weird...
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

Quote Originally Posted by lo0m View Post
    oh, hey, why don't you just watch it? you could see it propably at least 100 times if you wouldn't insist on some description... and if you still insist on a description, there is imdb.com or almighty google.. everyone interested could have a description just a second from the feeling of needing one (shit, is this still in english? :-) ).. I mean, if you don't have a reason to look up some info which would take you just a second, why the hell are you wasting your time instisting on JoeyX to write one? that's .. weird...
    because no one can give me a real reason to? The almighty google is also pretty damn vague about this too. Joey posted this to talk about it, so why wouldn't he want to talk about it? For that matter, why wouldn't you? So it's weird to expect someone who brings something up to be prepared to explain what something is?

to clarify my point: if some information provoked you to dig deeper - to discuss it, than you could also obtain some information yourself.. on the other hand - yes, maybe some info would be great, but it's not THAT serious misconduct, is it?

For that matter, why wouldn't you?
    sorry, don't get it.. me? why?
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

Quote Originally Posted by lo0m View Post
    to clarify my point: if some information provoked you to dig deeper - to discuss it, than you could also obtain some information yourself.. on the other hand - yes, maybe some info would be great, but it's not THAT serious misconduct, is it?
    if your entire point is to discuss it with people, then yes it is. there's nothing in this thread that actually provides any information on it other than the name of a movie, and even that wasn't even in the first post.

sorry, don't get it.. me? why?
    because you've seen it.

So is the discussion about the movie thing or Zeitgeist in general?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    So is the discussion about the movie thing or Zeitgeist in general?
    Just Zeitgeist in general, and you're overall thoughts of it.

Just Zeitgeist in general, and you're overall thoughts of it.
    Oh in that case...i believe it exists!

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    Oh in that case...i believe it exists!
    So you believe 9/11 was an inside job and how the government uses religion to sway the opinion of the people?

I mean I'm not disagreeing with you at all, because that is exactly what I believe, but I'm just wondering.

I mean more The Zeitgeist Movement, rather than the definition of the word Zeitgeist

So you believe 9/11 was an inside job and how the government uses religion to sway the opinion of the people?
    Nope, i don't see conclusive evidence of that.

I mean I'm not disagreeing with you at all, because that is exactly what I believe, but I'm just wondering.
    You believe it was an inside job? Why?

You believe the government uses religion to dictate peoples opinion? In what way? And is it just religion? What else? Is media a much more influential way to give people an opinion to believe?

I mean more The Zeitgeist Movement, rather than the definition of the word Zeitgeist
    so i gather. So you are part of this movement?

27 posts in and we finally get some kind of idea what you're actually talking about.

27 posts in and we finally get some kind of idea what you're actually talking about.
    I finally know what this thread is about! Yay! I even tried to watch the movie but I fell asleep within the first 2 minutes. I agree about giving a little summary of what you're talking about unless it's something that almost everyone must know a little bit about because it's every where. I don't believe in conspiracies. Especially ones about the government like 9/11 being an inside job and controlling us with religion or whatever you believe they do with religion. I need a lot of proof to be able to belief something and there just isn't enough proof on these subjects to make me believe.
    Constant Work In Progress.

Thread Information