Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anybody help me out here....

Can anybody help me out here....

I'm not sure to as if I actually do believe in god or not. However, I'm starting to think I....dooo, which is kinda hard for me to say. However, I don't believe in religion, I don't believe in having I guess certain view or rules to believe in a god, I don't believe god is anything anybody says he/she is, I just believe that it is POSSIBLE of a higher power, I do not believe in fate, or faith, I just believe in the POSSIBILITY of a higher power. Does anybody believe this same thing as me? I'm honestly quite confused at this point, I'm not an athiest(anymore for that matter), because I'm leaning towards the POSSIBILITY of a higher power, but very unsure, and if I did believe in a higher power, I'm not sure where to go from there.

I'm sure some of you are like, this kid is ridiculous, but I admit that myself right now. I will never be a set religion as in like christian, catholic, etc., but if someone is interesting in chatting with the same ideals, or even similar, hit me up on here, on aim( joeyslayer717 ).

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyX View Post
    I'm not sure to as if I actually do believe in god or not. However, I'm starting to think I....dooo, which is kinda hard for me to say. However, I don't believe in religion, I don't believe in having I guess certain view or rules to believe in a god, I don't believe god is anything anybody says he/she is, I just believe that it is POSSIBLE of a higher power, I do not believe in fate, or faith, I just believe in the POSSIBILITY of a higher power. Does anybody believe this same thing as me? I'm honestly quite confused at this point, I'm not an athiest(anymore for that matter), because I'm leaning towards the POSSIBILITY of a higher power, but very unsure, and if I did believe in a higher power, I'm not sure where to go from there.

I'm sure some of you are like, this kid is ridiculous, but I admit that myself right now. I will never be a set religion as in like christian, catholic, etc., but if someone is interesting in chatting with the same ideals, or even similar, hit me up on here, on aim( joeyslayer717 ).
    Not sure exactly what quantifies "higher power" for you, perhaps you could determin what makes it higher than all the power you have. Whatis it capable of that you aren't?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    Not sure exactly what quantifies "higher power" for you, perhaps you could determin what makes it higher than all the power you have. Whatis it capable of that you aren't?
    That is my point, I don't know. I believe there is the possibility of something being a higher power, for the meer thought that there has to be something out there, I don't know. You've stated my own confusion haha.

So you are an agnostic.
    It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us.

That is my point, I don't know. I believe there is the possibility of something being a higher power, for the meer thought that there has to be something out there, I don't know. You've stated my own confusion haha.
    So this higher power could just as easily be you and your potential and how you cause or invite things to happen in your life? I mean that is unless you are able to distinguish what this higher power is capable of that you aren't?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Well I believe in God, but I don't believe in religion at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Phenomenal View Post
    Well I believe in God, but I don't believe in religion at all.
    Do you believe in things like "sinning" and things of that nature?

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    So this higher power could just as easily be you and your potential and how you cause or invite things to happen in your life? I mean that is unless you are able to distinguish what this higher power is capable of that you aren't?
    man ed, I guess he ignored this post too!

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    man ed, I guess he ignored this post too!
    Coming from a person who runs this messageboard, you sure are acting mature.

Coming from a person who runs this messageboard, you sure are acting mature.
    lulz.
    e-drama.
    It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us.

Quote Originally Posted by xGriffox View Post
    lulz.
    e-drama.
    Hahaha totally. Which is why I refrain from calling people names or acting immature, because it solves nothing, and is quite lame, especially when it comes from the person who maintains and runs this board, that gives an overall great outlook to new people wanting to post here....which is kind of why this messageboard is here. I could be wrong, it could've been made for the bashing of people who join, who knows. This is probably the most immature post you'll ever get from me :)

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    This is probably the most immature post you'll ever get from me :)
    that was funny
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    that was funny
    Why is that haha

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Why is that haha
    you call people ignorant, when its been proven otherwise
    you threw a bottle to the air, tried to flip a car and acted like a jerk, when people called on the shit you've done you couldnt take it and just left withouth ever acknowledging that you actually did wrong
    you act like a little kid when nobody replied to a couple of your posts
    you dont really seem to understand what you say and what other people say.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    you call people ignorant, when its been proven otherwise
    you threw a bottle to the air, tried to flip a car and acted like a jerk, when people called on the shit you've done you couldnt take it and just left withouth ever acknowledging that you actually did wrong
    you act like a little kid when nobody replied to a couple of your posts
    you dont really seem to understand what you say and what other people say.
    1st off I admitted I was wrong, and that my decisions weren't very mature. 2nd, acting like a little kid would be whining, and crying, and pleading for all of you to not hate me. I'm doing none of the sort, I'm observing, and calling it out. I do understand what I say, maybe you don't understand what I say.

Thread Information