Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anybody help me out here....

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyX View Post
    1st off I admitted I was wrong, and that my decisions weren't very mature. 2nd, acting like a little kid would be whining, and crying, and pleading for all of you to not hate me. I'm doing none of the sort, I'm observing, and calling it out. I do understand what I say, maybe you don't understand what I say.
    nope, you just couldnt cope with people comments after the stupid things you did, you tried to excuse yourself but never admitted you did wrong and then tried to turn the whole deal into people wanting to bash you, same as you're trying to turn your lack of a grasp on reality into people ignoring your posts.
    oh, wait, in that thread you didint reply ed's last post.

and dude, you were whining and trying to make everybody else being something withouth even looking at yourself and what you do first, and that's childish.
    but hey, you'll probably say that im being immature or ignorant and then ignore whatever bases i have for saying that.

no, i think you dont understand what you say and how your post read, and it's not even a language thing. you say things that are not really backed up by anything, you think you have an argument when you just talk shit that has no bases. and somehow think you're right.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    nope, you just couldnt cope with people comments after the stupid things you did, you tried to excuse yourself but never admitted you did wrong and then tried to turn the whole deal into people wanting to bash you, same as you're trying to turn your lack of a grasp on reality into people ignoring your posts.
    oh, wait, in that thread you didint reply ed's last post.

and dude, you were whining and trying to make everybody else being something withouth even looking at yourself and what you do first, and that's childish.
    but hey, you'll probably say that im being immature or ignorant and then ignore whatever bases i have for saying that.

no, i think you dont understand what you say and how your post read, and it's not even a language thing. you say things that are not really backed up by anything, you think you have an argument when you just talk shit that has no bases. and somehow think you're right.
    I could cope with it, thank you so much for telling me my views and feelings by the way. I did admit what I did was dumb of me, but I guess you mustve not read that, I guess me lacking my grasp on reality is what did it....if that makes any sense at all even.

I look at what I do, I admit I was wrong, whether you read my admittance of wrong doing or not, is no importance of mine, I admitted I was wrong, simple as that. I never once said I was right, I never once said my opinion was right, I said its what I FEEL, that is why I talk about it, that is why I debate it and talk about my opinions, because opinions can change.

This all could've been answered with a simple, yes I'am ignoring you, or no I'm not ignoring you, I'm not the one who blows this whole ordeal out of proportion.

I could cope with it, thank you so much for telling me my views and feelings by the way. I did admit what I did was dumb of me, but I guess you mustve not read that, I guess me lacking my grasp on reality is what did it....if that makes any sense at all even.

I look at what I do, I admit I was wrong, whether you read my admittance of wrong doing or not, is no importance of mine, I admitted I was wrong, simple as that. I never once said I was right, I never once said my opinion was right, I said its what I FEEL, that is why I talk about it, that is why I debate it and talk about my opinions, because opinions can change.

This all could've been answered with a simple, yes I'am ignoring you, or no I'm not ignoring you, I'm not the one who blows this whole ordeal out of proportion.
    so you coped with it leaving the message board.
    yeah, you admit this now, yet still lots of posts you keep ignoring in this very thread.
    and feeling things is not really close to knowing things or anything that's actually debatable.

and i doubt many people here ignore your posts, they just refuse to answer them because you dont really discuss things, you imagine shit and believe it's real, use words you dont really seem to understand and cant accept that you've been proven wrong.
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

so you coped with it leaving the message board.
    yeah, you admit this now, yet still lots of posts you keep ignoring in this very thread.
    and feeling things is not really close to knowing things or anything that's actually debatable.

and i doubt many people here ignore your posts, they just refuse to answer them because you dont really discuss things, you imagine shit and believe it's real, use words you dont really seem to understand and cant accept that you've been proven wrong.
    What posts am I ignoring on this thread?

I do discuss things, what do I imagine and believe its real? If you are refering to animal suffering post, I'm sorry if you think its only my imagination that animals are suffering for our benefit, and I FEEEEELL it is wrong, sorry that I don't believe that our gain out of it outweighs the fact that it does help us. Damn, I'm such a terrible person. What words do I not understand, and where have I been proven wrong that I can't accept?

What posts am I ignoring on this thread?

I do discuss things, what do I imagine and believe its real? If you are refering to animal suffering post, I'm sorry if you think its only my imagination that animals are suffering for our benefit, and I FEEEEELL it is wrong, sorry that I don't believe that our gain out of it outweighs the fact that it does help us. Damn, I'm such a terrible person. What words do I not understand, and where have I been proven wrong that I can't accept?
    look at the latest 4 arguments you've had. look at the post that made you call dusty immature. and dude, you were saying that you couldnt believe that there wasnt a machine to replace animal testing. if you cant see all that, i cant help you more and i'll keep my ignoring your posts.
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

look at the latest 4 arguments you've had. look at the post that made you call dusty immature. and dude, you were saying that you couldnt believe that there wasnt a machine to replace animal testing. if you cant see all that, i cant help you more and i'll keep my ignoring your posts.
    I'm sorry that I don't believe that with all the technology that there isn't something that can replace animals for testing. Maybe there would be if we stopped focusing on the new Xbox to come out with, or the next drug to free your mind of innocent headaches, GOD NO I can't have a headache, lets pop a pill, that will cure our headache,....if thats not a crutch in life, then neither is drinking. I don't need a pill to cure me. Yeah I called him immature, because he acted immature. Call me immature, its how you feel, how is me calling him immature any different than calling me childish?

hey kids, is my english bad or something?
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

linsee
    absolutely not.

What I'm apparently not getting, I'm assuming thats what this means.

Thread Information