Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: is animal testing wrong if they make the animal cuter?

is animal testing wrong if they make the animal cuter?

linsee
    You beat me to posting this.

I am disgusted by how cute I found that photo.

yes, it is indeed wrong.. what is cute is just your personal opinion.. i find normal mouse cuter for example...
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

Quote Originally Posted by lo0m View Post
    yes, it is indeed wrong.. what is cute is just your personal opinion.. i find normal mouse cuter for example...
    Agreed

I think you'll find that blue mice that had a spinal injury but can walk again are universally cuter than albino ones who can't.

Even though I'm a complete hypocryte cause I still eat meat and all. But I do however believe it is not our choice, our right, or our responsibility, to cure, change the color, help, or not help an animal. I believe what is right is to let nature take its' course. That is why I considered becoming vegan, because I believe killing animals is wrong, and is unnatural. Now if you go outside hunting in a loincloth, and hunt an animal down with your bare-hands, then sure that is pretty natural in itself, because you're doing what any other animal does...but trying to "cure" an animal, or "kill in massive #'s" is ridiculous, unnatural, and completely wrong. Let nature take its' course, its is not our job or right, to feel the "need" to cure an animal.

Just because you helped an animal, and/or made it more cute, does not justify the fact that you are doing something to the animal that it did nor did not ask for, which in my eyes means, not our responsibility. Everybody talks about animals being free, well whether we are curing them, or eating them, they are not free.

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyX View Post
    Even though I'm a complete hypocryte cause I still eat meat and all. But I do however believe it is not our choice, our right, or our responsibility, to cure, change the color, help, or not help an animal. I believe what is right is to let nature take its' course. That is why I considered becoming vegan, because I believe killing animals is wrong, and is unnatural. Now if you go outside hunting in a loincloth, and hunt an animal down with your bare-hands, then sure that is pretty natural in itself, because you're doing what any other animal does...but trying to "cure" an animal, or "kill in massive #'s" is ridiculous, unnatural, and completely wrong. Let nature take its' course, its is not our job or right, to feel the "need" to cure an animal.

Just because you helped an animal, and/or made it more cute, does not justify the fact that you are doing something to the animal that it did nor did not ask for, which in my eyes means, not our responsibility. Everybody talks about animals being free, well whether we are curing them, or eating them, they are not free.
    i didnt think it was about curing animals, though.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    i didnt think it was about curing animals, though.
    It's not. It is almost a guarantee that those mice had spinal injuries inflicted upon them for the sole purpose of testing this.
    It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us.

Do you plan on not taking any medicine or receive any medical procedure or are you just going to let nature take it's course?

Quote Originally Posted by xGriffox View Post
    It's not. It is almost a guarantee that those mice had spinal injuries inflicted upon them for the sole purpose of testing this.
    omlettes and eggs.

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xGriffox View Post
    i cant discuss that because its not documented, maybe they did, maybe they didnt. i dont know and actually i dont care.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    Do you plan on not taking any medicine or receive any medical procedure or are you just going to let nature take it's course?
    I honestly rarely take medicine. I believe that if I have a headache, and just deal with it, I'll get more immune to it, because my body works it out itself, and whether this is true or not, it seems to work for me, seeming how I rarely get headaches nor do I even get sick anymore as much as I did when I popped an advil whenever the slightest part of my head hurt.

To me surgury is something that "our kind" I guess you could say,...does. We are smarter than animals, so we know how to help ourselves and each other. However, I don't believe in animal testing for humans. This again where I can admit I kinda become the hyprocryte here because I do know that alot of medical procedures are learned on animals, which I do think is completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    omlettes and eggs.
    no way - it's exactly the right point.. how many mice had to die before this one turned blue? science has hundreds of ways today to test new medicines in lab without using any animal at all. according to scientists themselves. but guess what.. it all comes down to the budget problem.. it is cheaper for Loreal to inject their shampoo to the eyes of ten dogs than to do massive laboratory tests.
    and as for the favorite "come on, it will benefit all human race, new medicine can be discovered" argument.. fuck human race.. fuck new medicine.. the absence of medicine would cure the world, not the existence of it.. we are overpopulated for this planet and yet we are rude enough to kill other sentient beings for our own benefit..
    Take the time. Don't be blind. You will find. An open mind. There's no need for you to tell me what I've done wrong. I can, can see, all this contradiction around me. I just, just want, I want to be free. Don't question my actions. I never said that I was flawless

fuck human race.. fuck new medicine.. the absence of medicine would cure the world, not the existence of it..
    That does not even make sense. How would the absence of medicine cure the world? Do you hate humans?
    Later Days

I honestly rarely take medicine. I believe that if I have a headache, and just deal with it, I'll get more immune to it, because my body works it out itself, and whether this is true or not, it seems to work for me, seeming how I rarely get headaches nor do I even get sick anymore as much as I did when I popped an advil whenever the slightest part of my head hurt.
    So if you come down with an infection or the flu or any other kind of serious illness, are you going to just let nature take it's course?

To me surgury is something that "our kind" I guess you could say,...does. We are smarter than animals, so we know how to help ourselves and each other. However, I don't believe in animal testing for humans. This again where I can admit I kinda become the hyprocryte here because I do know that alot of medical procedures are learned on animals, which I do think is completely wrong.
    but surgery isn't letting nature take it's course. Why is it wrong to have vet's help animals but right for doctors to help people?

Thread Information