Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dilemma, please Help.

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    what's up grouchy?
    Nothing man, Mousedude just shouldn't lose out on all that money for this band.
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    other peoples trades are never things people should base their opinions of people on. most people I know who are traders have done shady shit and had shady shit done to them.
    does anybody remember a story where David Sant, singer for Over My Dead body ripped off a certain hungarian bloke on ebay with $25 and got sent a bag of dogshit in return from said nice guy? haven't listened to, and not willing to listen to over my dead body ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtD View Post
    does anybody remember a story where David Sant, singer for Over My Dead body ripped off a certain hungarian bloke on ebay with $25 and got sent a bag of dogshit in return from said nice guy? haven't listened to, and not willing to listen to over my dead body ever again.
    yeah, and you have the right to, since it was you that it happened to. What I'm saying is taking into account what happened to other people isn't necessarily the best thing to do. Hate by association based on hearsay is a weird thing, especially when it's hate based on shit like trading records or shirts.

yeah, and you have the right to, since it was you that it happened to. What I'm saying is taking into account what happened to other people isn't necessarily the best thing to do. Hate by association based on hearsay is a weird thing, especially when it's hate based on shit like trading records or shirts.
    yeah, that's true.

does that make me a shitty person, that i take offense that one of my best friends still considers omdb one of his favourite bands, regardless what happened to me? or am i just mad that mr. Sant ruined his band for me forever because of 25 dollars? ahhh.

yeah, that's true.

does that make me a shitty person, that i take offense that one of my best friends still considers omdb one of his favourite bands, regardless what happened to me? or am i just mad that mr. Sant ruined his band for me forever because of 25 dollars? ahhh.
    band is more than just one guy...

Fate is what we make Adam Edge hwc's Avatar

Talking

To me,even though my band i use to be in never did a tour.You shouldn't talk shit if your touring an hardly an kids show up.I would be just as happy with 3 kids,to 200 kids.Its just about having a good time,and losing your mind.No matter the size of crowd.And talking shit always catches up to you in the end.Shit plus its like a free practice for the day!lol

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Edge hwc View Post
    To me,even though my band i use to be in never did a tour.You shouldn't talk shit if your touring an hardly an kids show up.I would be just as happy with 3 kids,to 200 kids.Its just about having a good time,and losing your mind.No matter the size of crowd.And talking shit always catches up to you in the end.Shit plus its like a free practice for the day!lol
    yeah, but if you're in another country, taking time off of work to do it, having bills to pay, not having a turn out directly effects you negatively.

band is more than just one guy...
    still, he was enough to ruin it for me. oh well.

yeah, but if you're in another country, taking time off of work to do it, having bills to pay, not having a turn out directly effects you negatively.
    to me, it's fucking stupid. i never talked shit on any city we played in when there was a low turnout. i was glad for the people who came to the show. i can't be mad at people not coming out, i can't go to every show there is in my city. somtimes it's the promoter's fault, that kids don't come out, it happens, it's in the cards.

to me, it's fucking stupid. i never talked shit on any city we played in when there was a low turnout. i was glad for the people who came to the show. i can't be mad at people not coming out, i can't go to every show there is in my city. somtimes it's the promoter's fault, that kids don't come out, it happens, it's in the cards.
    if you did a US tour, are you telling me you'd be fine if there was a low turnout because of a promoter? I can't blame a band getting pissed over a small turn out. especially when they're one a multi month tour.

I heard from some kids that some band was talking some shit on something. Turned out it was the kids who were talking shit, so fuck this scene!
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

if you did a US tour, are you telling me you'd be fine if there was a low turnout because of a promoter? I can't blame a band getting pissed over a small turn out. especially when they're one a multi month tour.
    i never said that. if i found out the promoter didn't do his so called job properly, i probably would get mad at him, but then again, if there was a low turnout, because kids were not into my music, i'd be just bummed.

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    Guys, remember I am in Scotland. Nobody gives a shit about hardcore here barely. Even if the promoter done a great job it still would not have got the superb huge turnout that a superstar hot shot world touring "hardcore" band would have expected.
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

Thread Information