Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Other music non-core

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyX View Post
    I will co-sign on saying that the new Set Your Goals, is awesome!

It is also cool to see that people from far areas listen to my friends band such as Kingdom.
    I pre-ordered their cd. I'm a SYG fanatic. Even getting a tattoo based on one of their songs. Haha.

I heard of Kingdom from another womens based sxe website. Ever since them I've been in love. Just wish I could get their cd. Tell em to come to Denver, CO!
    Constant Work In Progress.

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nataliefayeg View Post
    I pre-ordered their cd. I'm a SYG fanatic. Even getting a tattoo based on one of their songs. Haha.

I heard of Kingdom from another womens based sxe website. Ever since them I've been in love. Just wish I could get their cd. Tell em to come to Denver, CO!
    i thought the new syg record was a letdown, i was expecting something along the lines of mutiny. that album is perfect.

Kingdom played tonight in my city again for like the 3rd time i think? I didn't go, the band doesn't move me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtD View Post
    i thought the new syg record was a letdown, i was expecting something along the lines of mutiny. that album is perfect.

Kingdom played tonight in my city again for like the 3rd time i think? I didn't go, the band doesn't move me at all.
    Of course it's not Mutiny. You can't beat Mutiny. But I still believe it's a great album. I did not expect the song Arrival Notes. But it's such a moving song even without lyrics.

Quote Originally Posted by nataliefayeg View Post
    Of course it's not Mutiny. You can't beat Mutiny. But I still believe it's a great album. I did not expect the song Arrival Notes. But it's such a moving song even without lyrics.
    the one with the girl on vocals got fucking annoying after only listenig to it 3 times. it's so fake. "hey guys is it okay if i hit it" "go for it, come on" ... right.

all in all i think it's an ok album at best, i'd rather listen to the demos and mutiny.

the one with the girl on vocals got fucking annoying after only listenig to it 3 times. it's so fake. "hey guys is it okay if i hit it" "go for it, come on" ... right.

all in all i think it's an ok album at best, i'd rather listen to the demos and mutiny.
    The girl part is a little ridiculous. Just have her do part of the vocals, don't make her ask. There's another song with guest vocals and he doesn't have to ask to join in. Pft.

I wish I could do vocals like the vocalist in Kingdom. I'd love to start my own hardcore band cause there are so many shitty ones in my area that all sound exactly the same and I'd love to start something different. I'd start a sxe one here.

linsee
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMcKeigue View Post
    I gotta be honest, I stopped liking Kanye West when I realized what a cocky bastard he is.
    That is part of his appeal for me. Sometimes I think I have a thing for assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by linsee View Post
    That is part of his appeal for me. Sometimes I think I have a thing for assholes.
    Lol, a dangerous fetish.

i must confess i'm a huge blink-182 and dude ranch, enema, and TOYPAJ are some of my favorite albums.

Aesop Rock
    At The Gates
    Beastie Boys
    Dr. Dre
    Eminem
    Judas Priest
    Leftover Crack
    Megadeth
    Slayer
    Streetlight Manifesto
    my attempt at a one man band

http://www.ilike.com/artist/Kid+Ugly

I like the new SYG.

and how in the fuck can you not like Kingdom, I think they are awesome. haha. oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyX View Post
    I like the new SYG.

and how in the fuck can you not like Kingdom, I think they are awesome. haha. oh well.
    I agree!!!

linsee

The girl is Hayley Williams from Paramore. It's really cheesy. I think that they were trying to portray that this isn't a boys club, but they overdid it.

Chad Gilbert is great on this record, but I have always been a fan of his Shai Hulud days.

I think the album is alright. I think that I as I listen more than the couple times I did I will like it more.

killswitch, darkest hour, as blood runs black, parkway drive, august burns red, slayer, devil driver, my children my bride, darkness shall rise, arch enemy, aarson, unearth and a lot of metal stuff

straighten things out, rise against, polar bear club, the explosion, TSOL, no use for a name, ellegarden, the king blues, the wallflowers, midwest kings, hi-standard, thirsty merc, crim in stereo

also some other easier listening stuff like the dispatch, dashboard confessional, jack johnson, old 97, the script, jason marz, holly brook, meg and dia, elliot smith, ryan adams

the beatles is always good
    i also like soundtracks and film scores

i just love music hHhhahaha

spineless and mindless. you flex your muscles and not your fucking head
    a deep man with a strong point made without one thoughtful word said?
    "huff and puff", the fierce fists will do the talking
    cant speak for yourself so your "crew"'s with you walking
    tell me whats worth fighting for...
    and it better be something greater than an evening of the score

boy, your true strength sleeps behind your eyes!
    I WALK FEARLESS COZ I'M ARMED WITH A MIND!

I can usually explain why I like whatever music I do, but I just can't explain specifically why I like the Beatles.

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMcKeigue View Post
    I can usually explain why I like whatever music I do, but I just can't explain specifically why I like the Beatles.
    i can, they were great.
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

the beatles? ummm...

Thread Information