Thread: A few quick questions

A few quick questions

So Im kinda new to this thing. I dont really know everything there is to know bout being sxe. My friends were like I basically am straight edge but I dont wanna claim anything Im not, ya understand?
    What I know right now is that no alcohol, drugs, or tobacco, etc. I have that down. But I have a few questions. So might be a stupid question but what about pubscription drugs? and what about casual sex? I dont agree to having relations with a woman for the fun of it, I would rather have that time with someone I love and care for. Also is marijuana considered a drug?(I dont use it, Im just curious). I had another question but I cant think of it right now. Someone clarify some things with me, much would be appreciated.

Also, what about tattoos? and what about how life use to be before sXe?

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiExx View Post
    So Im kinda new to this thing. I dont really know everything there is to know bout being sxe. My friends were like I basically am straight edge but I dont wanna claim anything Im not, ya understand?
    What I know right now is that no alcohol, drugs, or tobacco, etc. I have that down. But I have a few questions. So might be a stupid question but what about pubscription drugs? and what about casual sex? I dont agree to having relations with a woman for the fun of it, I would rather have that time with someone I love and care for. Also is marijuana considered a drug?(I dont use it, Im just curious). I had another question but I cant think of it right now. Someone clarify some things with me, much would be appreciated.
    hello and welcome by the way
    its wise of you not to go claiming something you dont really know that well, and to answer your questions

straight edge is a subculture that was born in the hardcore scene, where hardcore kids said "hey fuck that shit, i'm going clean!" (probably not literally, but its the same idea), disagreeing with the idea behind recreative drugs, like tobacco, booze, marihuana, coffee, etc.
    prescription drugs are go, cause its a stance against recreative drugs, if you need something external to control some kind of disease, its really important to be healthy.

casual sex is not really related to straight edge, it has been refered to sometimes, but its really unclear where to draw the line of whats good and whats bad, plus sex is a great thing that people should enjoy more. and by this i dont mean its good to go around fucking everybody you can, personally i wouldnt do it, but its possible.

and yeah, marijuana is a drug

Also, what about tattoos? and what about how life use to be before sXe?
    tattoos are drawings people get on their skin, some like 'em, some dont.

and you mean life before straight edge appeared or before we got into it?
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Thanks for clearing them questions up with me. Its cleared alot of confusion.

Thread Information