Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: liverpool football club

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D1988 View Post
    I see Liverpool as the Enlglish version of Celtic, so this is enough for me to completely hate them. Besides that, hearing Liverpool supporters brag about the team every single season like it's definitely the year for them to win the premiership. They are so full of it and even when the team can't finish top 3, they expect the next season it will be there's. Insane.
    but thats what football fans do!
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

My standards are high. I'm an Arsenal fan.

I see Liverpool as the Enlglish version of Celtic, so this is enough for me to completely hate them. Besides that, hearing Liverpool supporters brag about the team every single season like it's definitely the year for them to win the premiership. They are so full of it and even when the team can't finish top 3, they expect the next season it will be there's. Insane.
    So I guess you would be upset to know that I follow the Scottish Premier League a little bit and am a Celtic fan?
    Later Days

My standards are high. I'm an Arsenal fan.

Thats stupid, liverpool are a very highly skilled football team and often place highly, like 2nd this season. As do celtic, another good football team. You are just ignoring those facts and hating a team based on some fans support of them? Yet the truth is the hatred and ignorant behaviour is what makes football less appealing to decent folks, healthy competition is great but the unconditional hatred of a team always seems like nonsense. I mean you are acting like liverpool don't have a hope of winning yet they obviously do and year in year out they put up a great preformance that enriches the game of football, to ignore that is whats insane.

I don't support arsenal obviously but i appreciate their talent as a team, have done since i was a kid, same with manchester united, everton, spurs, chelsea etc. in fact i have grown up watching these teams and just enjoy having such a great level of football in this country, quality that is recognised world wide. As a liverpool fan i am meant to have an unconditional hatred of man utd, i don't, i think they play amazing football, i cannot ignore the facts and get swept along with the horrendously ignorant mindset that is often found in football fandom. Team rivalry can be a great thing and it makes for awesome tension but the fans take it to ignorant levels and talk utter shit on other teams which is simply wrong.

If you hate a team based and such silliness then your standards are low.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    So I guess you would be upset to know that I follow the Scottish Premier League a little bit and am a Celtic fan?
    I always followed them too since i was a kid, mainly because of the link to liverpool and i used to think kenny was awesome.

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    My love for you has fallen a notch.

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    If you hate a team based and such silliness then your standards are low.
    My standards are low then. I don't have a care in the world.
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

linsee
    I am a Manchester United fan.

My standards are low then. I don't have a care in the world.
    you obviously do though.

I support the hate for LFC as I'm a true Everton fan! and I do follow the premier league. Out of the big four Arsenal are the best but Everton in 5th place are definitely contenders with Moysey in charge.
    “Better to die standing, than to live on your knees.” Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

Glory, glory Man United
    Glory, glory Man United
    Glory, glory Man United
    And the reds go marching on!!!

Glasgow. Scotland (Plan to move to Australia asap.)
    I'm a West Ham fan till i die. I'm happy until a Millwall or Tottenham fan come in. I can handle Arsenal and Chelsea.
    Live Life to the Edge.

jamais vu
    The current FA premier league table is pretty intriguing. And did you see that last battle between Chelsea and Villa? That was epic.
    Liverpool is looking good, but not as good as say 2 years ago...imo

Quote Originally Posted by radical View Post
    The current FA premier league table is pretty intriguing. And did you see that last battle between Chelsea and Villa? That was epic.
    Liverpool is looking good, but not as good as say 2 years ago...imo
    Are you serious? Liverpool are in the worst form ever, bottom half the table and continuing to head toward the relegation battle, management issues, huge finance issues. They definitely aren't looking good. Tonights game was poor, players not performing, 3-1 loss to blackburn, liverpool were hardly a threat. I follow the team but there are problems.

As for chelsea, another loss tonight, 1-0 to wolves.

jamais vu
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    Are you serious? Liverpool are in the worst form ever, bottom half the table and continuing to head toward the relegation battle, management issues, huge finance issues. They definitely aren't looking good. Tonights game was poor, players not performing, 3-1 loss to blackburn, liverpool were hardly a threat. I follow the team but there are problems.

As for chelsea, another loss tonight, 1-0 to wolves.
    I guess I have slightly different judging criteria. But yeah they looked poor.

Quote Originally Posted by radical View Post
    I guess I have slightly different judging criteria. But yeah they looked poor.
    Not sure what you mean?

jamais vu
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    Not sure what you mean?
    Well I mean the score may be 5:0 but I may like the team's play despite the score...and I look at how the players work on the pitch and how much effort they put and the overall impression of the team after the game is over... I like to look at it from a slightly different angle.
    But Liverpool really is in their worst shape this season, can't agree more.

Thread Information