Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: summer movies

Quote Originally Posted by linsee View Post
    I fucking hate Sacha Baron Cohen. "Bruno" has been on some chat shows here and I really just want to punch him in the face. He's on my list of "if they stopped performing I would be happier" list.
    I agree, I hate Ali G, I despise Borat and Bruno looks really stupid. Its not even original anymore, he does the same nonsense in every movie or skit, he just dresses as a different character to do it.
    Later Days

Fate is what we make Adam Edge hwc's Avatar
    Terminator 4 hands down!!

Land Of The Lost was pretty good. Somewhat funny. Kinda cute. Good for a date(Which is how I saw it. Ha.) Angels and Demons was great! Not as good as Da Vinci Code though of course! Public Enemy was pretty interesting. I liked it. My family thought it was too long and boring though. I really wanna see My Sisters Keeper, Away We Go, 500 Days of Summer, Time Travelers Wife, and a few more. This is the first time in forever that I've actually wanted to see movies while they're in the theater!
    Constant Work In Progress.

Word. 500 Days of Summer looks good. Hubby was pouting that we haven't seen Harry Potter yet, but I would rather see Transformers or Public Enemy first. I'll probably end up seeing Away We Go with my fellow teacher, Candance at a "budget movie day" ($5 movie before noon Monday-Friday). I also want to see Funny People. Has anyone seen Food, Inc? I know it may be a bit redundant information for me now, but just curious if it brings up any points I've missed from reading "An Omnivore's Dilemma" and "Fast Food Nation"
    Last edited by CarlaRant; 07-22-2009 at 12:15 AM.

I forgot to say that I wanna see Harry Potter. I need a nice boy to take me to the movies since I'm too broke to take myself. Hahaha.
    Constant Work In Progress.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    I agree, I hate Ali G, I despise Borat and Bruno looks really stupid. Its not even original anymore, he does the same nonsense in every movie or skit, he just dresses as a different character to do it.
    awww MAN i feels like i've just been punched in the ovaries!

i think he's brilliant! its less about his performance as whatever character he's being, and more about the reactions of the people around him. an obese man shoving his nuts in the face of a scrawny man while fighting over a semen-filled pam-an picture will never not be funny to me. i hope bruno is just as vile.
    there are no angels who have more power than you do

still waiting for Inglorious Bastards which comes out the 19th of August, and really wanna see Public Enemies but the local theater isn't playing the movie.. have to go to Ghent or Brussels *sigh*
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Quote Originally Posted by JustEmily View Post
    awww MAN i feels like i've just been punched in the ovaries!

i think he's brilliant! its less about his performance as whatever character he's being, and more about the reactions of the people around him. an obese man shoving his nuts in the face of a scrawny man while fighting over a semen-filled pam-an picture will never not be funny to me. i hope bruno is just as vile.
    Haha, well I am sorry to have offended you! I just generally don't like that kind of comedy. Although I think it might be funny to see Bruno trying to stir up a sex scandal with Ron Paul.
    Later Days

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    still waiting for Inglorious Bastards which comes out the 19th of August, and really wanna see Public Enemies but the local theater isn't playing the movie.. have to go to Ghent or Brussels *sigh*
    I am really excited for inglorious bastards! And if Ghent or Brussels are a long trip for you, I would just wait for public enemies to come out on DVD. It was okay, but it wasn't nearly as good as I had hoped it would be.
    Later Days

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    I am really excited for inglorious bastards! And if Ghent or Brussels are a long trip for you, I would just wait for public enemies to come out on DVD. It was okay, but it wasn't nearly as good as I had hoped it would be.
    hmmm it's just the thing, i really wanna watch movies on a big big cinema screen !
    and i actually started a movie collection of classics and really good movies (bought The Shawshank Redemption for 2€, that's like 1.5$ ? o:) so maybe i'll just do that :)
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Thread Information