Thread: can black and sXe can work

can black and sXe can work

hi i am new to the community,

and i have a question it's can we be black and still be a sXe cuz i am and everytimes i talk to someone about music they act so wired cuz i say i love metal, hevy, hard, everything then they are distand looks like they think in some kind of devil

when i found sXe i related to the values they had and i knew i wanted to live my life like that

please help me i don't need help i need an answer!
    but any kind of help will be accecpted

thanks for reading and have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by not me View Post

and i have a question it's can we be black and still be a sXe cuz i am and everytimes i talk to someone about music they act so wired cuz i say i love metal, hevy, hard, everything then they are distand looks like they think in some kind of devil

when i found sXe i related to the values they had and i knew i wanted to live my life like that

yeah, you definitely can.

Im A Person Just Like You but I like to fuck some shoes D1988's Avatar

A person can claim straight edge no matter what colour their skin is. So yes, ovcourse you can claim straight edge.

If people find it weird that you are into certain things because of the colour of your skin, then they are idiots, it's as simple as that. You have as much right as anyone to be into anything you want to be into. Don't let these people bring you down.
    I'm a person just like you
    but I like to fuck some shoes
    On the sofa or in my bed
    It's better than getting head
    Tie the laces on my schlong
    'cos of a nike air max it's standing strong
    I'll even hump it till i bleed
    normal sex life i don't need

Hi there! I have a friend who's biracial (African and Caucasian) and grew up in the punk scene with me. He loves metal, hardcore, and punk, but also electronica and hip hop. He originally claimed edge because he really identified with its core values, but his other friends continued to put him down for his decision and musical tastes, calling him "whiteboy," "punk rock pussy" and other names. It was ridiculous, but it also really messed with his 16-year-old head and self-identity. Obviously community is important, but if people act like morons and call you names for your choices, they're not reall your friends and you shouldn't listen to them.

straight edge stuntman xionseeker88x's Avatar
    Skin has nothing to do wit it my best friend is edge and he's black and im spanish race has no issue in this its all about how u live ur life

i love to see things that are 'out of the ordinary'. today, society makes these unwritten rules about what music you have to listen to with what clothes, etc etc.
    i enjoy to see black ppl, wearing hiphop clothes 'n stuff, listening to Terror.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

definitely
    dude im chinese HAHA
    serious

spineless and mindless. you flex your muscles and not your fucking head
    a deep man with a strong point made without one thoughtful word said?
    "huff and puff", the fierce fists will do the talking
    cant speak for yourself so your "crew"'s with you walking
    tell me whats worth fighting for...
    and it better be something greater than an evening of the score

boy, your true strength sleeps behind your eyes!
    I WALK FEARLESS COZ I'M ARMED WITH A MIND!

Not only are there scores of black kids involved in hardcore, metal and straight edge, but many of them are band members and even influential frontmen in the scenes. If you encounter racism from people in hardcore, they're the ones in the wrong scene. Not you.

Who cares what colour your skin is? You're one of us.
    "Within my bones this resonates
    Boiling blood will circulate
    Could you tell me again what you did this for?
    I don't love you any more...'
    - Rise Against

Only one thing to say : stay true ! stay you ! be what you want to be ;) if someone judge you for your skin : he must kill himself ! who cares ?

Men, in general, people is stupid, and who cares about your colour skin, the most important is your soul and be what you wanna be.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilaf View Post
    Not only are there scores of black kids involved in hardcore, metal and straight edge, but many of them are band members and even influential frontmen in the scenes. If you encounter racism from people in hardcore, they're the ones in the wrong scene. Not you.
    yeah like check out oceano, I'm pretty sure they're edge and their singer is black. skin color makes absolutely no difference.

i think these answers have been made in vain... does 'not me' even visit since his ONE post??
    My support has no conditions, I will always have your back.

It's never a waste of time to discuss anything, even if the original person is no longer around. We've all expressed our opinions and thankfully there don't appear to be any outspoken racists here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilaf View Post
    It's never a waste of time to discuss anything, even if the original person is no longer around. We've all expressed our opinions and thankfully there don't appear to be any outspoken racists here.
    well exactly... i think other than the original poster (IF he was serious) no one would ever even ask a question like that! so at this point it need not be discussed!
    My support has no conditions, I will always have your back.

Thread Information